Draft Discussion 2.0

FGK

I still want Darnold and Barkley then find a JT replacement with one of the 2nds who will likely sit and learn from JT for an entire year if we are lucky. Find a rangy FS with one of the other 2nds and then CB, DE or WR with the other 2nd whichever is the best left on the board.

I don't know enough players to give names but those are the positions I would target if they talent pool is there in those positions.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

If I'm the Browns, I'm hoping for:

1. Darnold

5-8. Fitzpatrick

33. Guice

38-40. Washington: WR OK State

If Guice falls to us on the 2nd day... I will be one happy camper. I'd go WR with the next pick and look for an OT with either philly's pick or trade up. 

That is all

mastercheddaar

DE Marcus Davenport might just light up the combine. Late 1st early 2nd guy from small school. Could end up like Michael Strahan, small school, tall n long athlete, becomes good NFL player, or he could suck.

My comp for Bradley Chubb is Michael Bennet. Play him DE but his biggest impact will come from interior pass rushing.

Some strong corners in this draft. Fitzpatrick and Josh Jackson from Iowa are the two best. Denzel Ward has a lot of potential.

Way more quality strong safety prospects than free safety.

Anthony Miller is the next Antonio Brown. Some good TEs.

DEEP RB class.

O-Line has some underrated OG prospects in Will Hernandez, Frank Ragnow(I think he becomes better G than C), Wyatt Teller, Billy Price. Mason Cole will play better at center, like previously, before the unfortunate move to LT. 

4 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

I want darnold, Denzel ward, billy price and Sony Michel 

I don’t know why but I’m in love with billy price, I think he’s going to be a stud. Also agree about Darnold. Tho still not done watching “film”. And yes to ward. 

I dont know how the draft class is in terms of what positions are strong and weak but I want

1) Darnold - QB

1b) #1 CB

2) WR who can be a number one with some time. Not sure I want to put all my faith in Gordon staying clean.

2b) FS (Can easily drop down the list if Kai plays well).
        If Kai plays well: C - I want a strong C who doesnt get blown off the ball by big NTs

2c) LT to groom for Joes replacement

3) RB - Love Crow but hes not right for our system

4) CB

4b) Off the ball LB who can back up Schobert and come in for Collins if he gets hurt again.

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

I don’t know why but I’m in love with billy price, I think he’s going to be a stud. Also agree about Darnold. Tho still not done watching “film”. And yes to ward. 

If we're in the top 5 with houstons pick, I wouldn't mind trading to 8-15 range where I think ward could go. We could possibly get a #1 again next year if a QB someone wants is still on the board.

Archived