Week 17 Packers @ Vikings - The Win-win Scenario

LLcheesehead12

7 hours ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

All opinions are valid. The tricky part is choosing which ones to pay attention to. I think I'll discount this view, at least through 2024. After that, who knows.

If we had fired MLF after last season we would have taken back the division this season rather than surrendering the division to the Lions of all teams.

3 hours ago, pf9 said:

If we had fired MLF after last season we would have taken back the division this season rather than surrendering the division to the Lions of all teams.

Well, I'm glad your crystal ball is so highly polished. Mine does not even suggest such a future, far less assert it will happen.  Not when a new head coach could be anything from great to horrendous.

2 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

I enjoy a good forum troll. Some trolls these days are bad at it and that takes a lot of the fun out of it. 

The best trolls are those who believe what they are saying.  We have that covered here in spades.

• Like 1

Just now, Old Guy said:

Yep! I want to see if the young kids **** the bed controlling their own destiny, or if they go out there and take it. 

I'm worried about the noise in the stadium, but I'm more worried about our Barryed-out defense. 

11 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

control our own destiny now. let's go

If we beat min but lose to chi..

Cards>hawks

Falcons>saints

Lions>vikes

We still get in. 

Edited by HokieHigh

2 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

I'm worried about the noise in the stadium, but I'm more worried about our Barryed-out defense. 

Key to the game in my opinion is the Packers pass rush needs to win their matchups in a big way.  If they can block us up we are in trouble on the back end. 

• Like 1

I'll be bummed to see GB lose tonight.  I am kind of expecting CHI to beat GB next week.  Getting lit up by Fields and knocked out of the playoffs seems like the right way for the Barry DC era to end.