New Years Eve Eve GDT - Bears/Falcons

beardown3231

Falcons are still in the playoff hunt due to their bad division.  Our playoff chances is next to none.  We need to win out and have 100 things to happen.  That being said I think we take care of business.  The Falcons seem inconsistent, losing to the Panthers but beating up on the Colts.  Our D has played well.  I see us winning 24-13

There's a very real possibility this is a game that makes or kills Fields' career here.

Falcons aren't good team, but they have a very good defense..... Especially against the run.   There's a very good chance he looks terrible out there 2morrow unless he can win with his arm.

Then if he lays an egg tomorrow we end vs Green Bay, and Jordan Love is already something like 150 yards from having what would be the most successful Bears QB-Season in history.

6 hours ago, Epyon said:

There's a very real possibility this is a game that makes or kills Fields' career here.

Falcons aren't good team, but they have a very good defense..... Especially against the run.   There's a very good chance he looks terrible out there 2morrow unless he can win with his arm.

Then if he lays an egg tomorrow we end vs Green Bay, and Jordan Love is already something like 150 yards from having what would be the most successful Bears QB-Season in history.

Atlanta's D is in the bottom third in DVOA and their EPA is one of the worst. They also lost a defensive player a few weeks back who's name is escaping me & since then it's all went downhill

Regardless I'm not sure it matters. They just played Arizona and did nothing offensively for 2.5 quarters