Week 17 Games

Leader

33 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

@Packerraymond

I have to admit you were right on DK Metcalf and I was wrong. He's turned into a really valuable NFL player.

He's the right kind of crazy and Pickens is the wrong kind. Don't know how you figure out how that will turn out, but that dude is crazy but he busts his *** for his team.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Man Harris is such a beast.  Sure would be nice to have a RB that has that speed and power.  Today absolutely sucked.  Everything went against us.  Oh well.  Watch this Sea Pitt game see what happens.  Seattle wins I'll just kick back tonight because whatever the Packers do probably won't matter.  

… Najee Harris?

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Lmao Barry had Mayfield looking so good that the Bucs started having extension talks. Truly one of the worst DC's GB has ever had

Someone asked me this week if he’s the worst DC in GB history. The only name I could definitively say was worse in my lifetime was Bob Slowik. 

1 minute ago, Isherwood said:

Someone asked me this week if he’s the worst DC in GB history. The only name I could definitively say was worse in my lifetime was Bob Slowik. 

5th worst in yards per play. Fewest turnovers in the NFL that year. Most TDs given up. Only lasted 1 year in the job. I remember it being a disgusting year to watch, defensively.

So, yeah, credit to Barry, he’s only the second worst DC I’ve watched in my lifetime.