Week 17 Games

Leader

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Which years were Slowik and which years were Donatell? 

Donatell was 2000-2003

Slowik was just 2004

Donatell was bad, absolutely. Making him the scapegoat for 4th and 26 (probably correct) but then hiring his secondary coach to take over after…frankly insane behavior. 

1 minute ago, Isherwood said:

Donatell was 2000-2003

Slowik was just 2004

Donatell was bad, absolutely. Making him the scapegoat for 4th and 26 (probably correct) but then hiring his secondary coach to take over after…frankly insane behavior. 

Donatell fielded better defenses in 2001 and 2002 than I remembered. He can comfortably sit in the “3rd worst” slot. 

1 minute ago, Isherwood said:

Donatell was 2000-2003

Slowik was just 2004

The Packers just aren't real serious when it comes to defensive football.  They need a major shift in philosophy.  They draft the crap out of defense and for whatever reason they can't get the players to mesh with the schemes.  Either that or the DC's are just completely inept. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Isherwood said:

Someone asked me this week if he’s the worst DC in GB history. The only name I could definitively say was worse in my lifetime was Bob Slowik. 

It was a hiring that not a soul was confident about just based on the dudes prior resume as a DC for multiple teams. Man did LaFleur miss badly with this.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Man Harris is such a beast.  Sure would be nice to have a RB that has that speed and power.  Today absolutely sucked.  Everything went against us.  Oh well.  Watch this Sea Pitt game see what happens.  Seattle wins I'll just kick back tonight because whatever the Packers do probably won't matter.  

Im not sure najee has much speed