Week 15: Los Angeles Rams @ Seattle Seahawks

showtime

Just now, RandomCampBody said:

This game feels like the end of an era

I agree.  It feels like there needs to be some big changes this off-season.  Not to panic, but this team needs some upgrades at certain spots.  Also, I would really love for a new offensive play caller, something to just refresh everything and then add more talent via the draft/FA.

I have a lot of thoughts about the game. I agree this is a bit of an end of an era, but really it's felt like this team has been zombified since the SB loss + Quinn leaving.

This feels like one of those games that cost people their jobs though. I remember earlier in the year thinking that its a very real possibility Richard gets fired this year and we go out and rehire GUS BRADLEY, WHOOO! /sarcasm. But after watching this, I'm not sure how sad I would be at that. Bradley never lost this bad.

Hopefully Cable/Bevell finally get the axe though.

Also I really hope Wilson comes out of the game soon. Pride is cute and all, but the Rams have a knack for knocking out Quarterbacks and this is a 40 point game.

Good game guys. Unfortunately for you guys you had to play us after a loss. This Rams team has continued to respond excellently after losses this season. And also unfortunately for you, I think McVay has learned from his previous mistakes and made sure to get Gurley going and not go away from him. 

I've been hearing a lot of people saying this game was like a changing of the guard in the NFC West and the end of an era in Seattle. I guess we'll have to wait and see. If that's the case you guys had a great run, have had one of the best defenses in recent memory, and won a Super Bowl.

33 minutes ago, RamRod said:

Good game guys. Unfortunately for you guys you had to play us after a loss. This Rams team has continued to respond excellently after losses this season. And also unfortunately for you, I think McVay has learned from his previous mistakes and made sure to get Gurley going and not go away from him. 

I've been hearing a lot of people saying this game was like a changing of the guard in the NFC West and the end of an era in Seattle. I guess we'll have to wait and see. If that's the case you guys had a great run, have had one of the best defenses in recent memory, and won a Super Bowl.

If it is the case it is pretty sad to think about. One play against the Pats changed so much. Now our team is aging poorly, injured easily, and loses its cool during the game. All that emotion is ok for the guys when they are winning. But when they lose it comes out petty and disappointing as a fan.

Agreed on the good run. A defense for the ages. Time to build around Russell.

14 hours ago, ThirtyOne-EightyNine said:

If it is the case it is pretty sad to think about. One play against the Pats changed so much. Now our team is aging poorly, injured easily, and loses its cool during the game. All that emotion is ok for the guys when they are winning. But when they lose it comes out petty and disappointing as a fan.

Agreed on the good run. A defense for the ages. Time to build around Russell.

And arguing with each other on Twitter. 

Archived