Forge

So from that link, I saw Pauline's mock draft for us:

1. Leighton Vander Esch

2 (53) James Washington

2 (59) Kyzir White

3 (70) Quenton Meeks

3 (74) Marcell Ateman

3 (96) Dorance Armstrong Jr

The Armstrong pick he had going to Seattle, but pretty sure it was meant for us since the trade was the #9 pick to Buffalo for #12/53/96.

So we really love the Cowboys WR duo eh? 

Kyzir White is an interesting choice. I read elsewhere the team really likes him....May have come from Pauline himself lol. 

4 hours ago, rudyZ said:

I keep wondering.. is the reason why our FO hasn't seemed to pay much attention or be linked to Quenton Nelson just because most just assume he won't be there? Just like we aren't paying much attention to Chubb or Barkley. We just don't think they will be there. But what if Nelson is there, do they just all look at each other and say: "What?! Nelson dropped in our lap? Turn the card in!"

It's like when you draft in the 20s, and you don't pay attention to top 10 prospects. Maybe Nelson is just deemed too good to fall to #9. Personally, I haven't really been enamored with Nelson. I just go with the hype, really. Honestly, I haven't really watched him at all. I've only seen him while studying pass rushers. I don't know if he's really just that good. I just assumed he was hyped enough to go before our pick. Maybe our FO just doesn't believe he will be there, so the rumours reflect that. But if he's there, he's probably higher than McGlinchey on their list.

Guy could be a 10+ year starter here with multiple pro bowls and maybe some All Pros in there as well.  Hard to think that wouldn't be a great pick.

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So from that link, I saw Pauline's mock draft for us:

1. Leighton Vander Esch

2 (53) James Washington

2 (59) Kyzir White

3 (70) Quenton Meeks

3 (74) Marcell Ateman

3 (96) Dorance Armstrong Jr

The Armstrong pick he had going to Seattle, but pretty sure it was meant for us since the trade was the #9 pick to Buffalo for #12/53/96.

So we really love the Cowboys WR duo eh? 

Kyzir White is an interesting choice. I read elsewhere the team really likes him....May have come from Pauline himself lol. 

That's the highest I've seen for VDE, and we've heard that some teams have taKen him off their boards due to injury/health concerns. Can't stand the thought of another ILB made of glass.

53 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

I like Levi Wallace in the mid to late rounds. I think he could be a player for us.

Parry nickerson is my boy for mid to late rounds. Also interested in Michael Joseph. I think he could be a great fit for us

1) Cleveland: darnold

2) Giants: Rosen

3) Jets: Mayfield

4) Cleveland: Barkely 

5) Broncos: Chubb 

6) Colts: Roquan 

7) Tampa: James

8) Bears: Nelson 

9) Niners: ???? 

At this point do you think someone trades up for Josh Allen? 

5 minutes ago, N4L said:

Where's this confirmed or is it speculation? In this scenario got to think the Patriots.

16 minutes ago, N4L said:

Possible. Arizona could. Allbright said they were big on him last year. Buffalo could as well. They have been linked to him a time or two, and at this point, they're only giving up #12 and one of their #2's. 

That being said, I don't think that the Giants go Rosen. I think the only quarterback they are taking is Darnold if he's there. 

This draft is just so crazy...so many ways this could play out. 

Darnold / Barkley...Jets go Rosen / Mayfield (i've heard both). Cleveland goes Chubb or Ward (yep, I think Ward is in contention here). Denver has been tied to Allen and Mayfield at various points, but I don't know how much they love either. They are said to love Ward, but I don't think they do that at 5, same for Vea. I'll say they trade out of here with Buffalo, and the Bills take Allen. 

At 6, Indy could take Smith or Chubb at this point. Tampa I think takes Derwin (Minkah is possible, but I think Derwin would be the pick), and there are a number of ways in which the Bears could go. Davenport. Landry. Nelson. Edmunds. Roquan....just too many damn possibilities. Meanwhile, in this situation, either Mayfield or Rosen is still available. 

The other option would be that if Denver does love Allen or Mayfield, they can take one at 5, Indy then trades out of 6 with Buffalo who takes the left over. That kills any chance of a trade up in our spot for a quarterback, but at the same time, the wealth of options there for us at 9 is very pleasant. 

1 minute ago, thebestever6 said:

Where's this confirmed or is it speculation? In this scenario got to think the Patriots.

this is just a concept on how the draft could play out and what would happen at our pick. 

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

this is just a concept on how the draft could play out and what would happen at our pick. 

Gotcha

1 )Browns  - Darnold 

2 )Giants - Barkley

3) jets - Mayfield

4) Browns - Chubb

5) Bills - Allen

6) Colts - Smith think they package 2 seconds to move back up for Ragnow

7) Bucs- Ward 

8) Bears- Nelson 

9) Patriots - Rosen 2 firsts and 2 seconds.

10) Raiders - Edmunds

11) Miami- James 

12) Broncos - Vae 

6 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Gotcha

1 )Browns  - Darnold 

2 )Giants - Barkley

3) jets - Mayfield

4) Browns - Chubb

5) Bills - Allen

6) Colts - Smith think they package 2 seconds to move back up for Ragnow

7) Bucs- Ward 

8) Bears- Nelson 

9) Patriots - Rosen 2 firsts and 2 seconds.

10) Raiders - Edmunds

11) Miami- James 

12) Broncos - Vae 

You will forever be my favorite poster of it turns out like this

Archived