Rapaport: Expect Bears to retain Eberflus as head coach in 2024

G08

1 minute ago, StLunatic88 said:

Yep… that’s all you’re doing

Reading is a skill

I said why did you quote THAT? As in, why did he quote that specific post? I didn't insert my opinion of Poles waiting until April to make a call on the QB situation

Just now, beardown3231 said:

Reading is a skill

I said why did you quote THAT? As in, why did he quote that specific post? I didn't insert my opinion of Poles waiting until April to make a call on the QB situation

Yes you did, because that is literally not what he said, nor the context he used it.  He was referring to whether or not he was going to trade the first pick.  You inferred a lot about something that was no more than general "evaluate our options" gm speak

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

Reading is a skill

Because you posted 15 straight times, picking out specific quotes that you clearly have a problem with.

He could have picked any of them to quote, We all see what you are doing. You’re not sly about it. About as subtle as a jackhammer 

8 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Because you posted 15 straight times, picking out specific quotes that you clearly have a problem with.

He could have picked any of them to quote, We all see what you are doing. You’re not sly about it. About as subtle as a jackhammer 

No, I'm literally posting from tweets from professional beat writers. Anything else?

9 minutes ago, TankWilliams said:

Yes you did, because that is literally not what he said, nor the context he used it.  He was referring to whether or not he was going to trade the first pick.  You inferred a lot about something that was no more than general "evaluate our options" gm speak

His quote was LITERALLY "in my mind I'm taking this all the way to April." What exactly did I infer now?

Edited by beardown3231

3 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

His quote was LITERALLY "in my mind I'm taking this all the way to April." What exactly did I infer now?

And the question was not "How long before you decide what you are doing at QB" it was "Are you making the same timeframe on the decision of trading the pick as you were last year?"

Edited by TankWilliams

Just now, dll2000 said:

Saban just retired. 

Who gets the Bama job is almost as interesting as any of these NFL gigs...

Saban retiring is a massive shift for college football...no one can argue he is easily one of if not the greatest.