Week 18 Games

Leader

So we're rooting for:

Detroit over Minnesota
Arizona over Seattle
Panthers over Buccaneers OR Falcons over Saints

Obviously, the Packers are win and in, but it's nice knowing going into the game that there's only 1 other game that affects the Packers making the playoffs.  Detroit is pretty much all but locked into the #3 seed, so I'd expect them to play their starters for a bit before putting their backups in the 2nd half.  Seattle is still alive, but needs a Green Bay loss to make the playoffs so they're still playing to make the playoffs.  Panthers aren't beating the Bucs.  Falcons are playing for the NFC South, but can't be a Wild Card team.

10 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Taylor is absolutely shredding the Texans.    Man, he would’ve been a fun add to our offense via trade when we had the chance.  Def want Jones back but we need to add a dynamic RB in the draft.

Did we have a chance?  By all accounts I've seen, Gute reached out, but the asking price was very steep.

12 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Looks like the Lazard era is over in New York. Gute needs to send Douglas a card for that contract he gave him and our comp pick. 

Jets GM as he thinks about how things have gone since trading for Rodgers...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47v35xzfqbdsgcr44qi7

36 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Looks like the Lazard era is over in New York. Gute needs to send Douglas a card for that contract he gave him and our comp pick. 

LOL! He's going to be there next year too. No chance of trading him with the 10-million-dollar base fully guaranteed. 

9 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

LOL! He's going to be there next year too. No chance of trading him with the 10-million-dollar base fully guaranteed. 

Jets could potentially trade him if they agreed to pay the bulk of the guarantee.  It could still save them cap space on a player that won't be taking snaps for them.

If he is confident about landing another deal elsewhere, Lazard could also agree to reduce the guaranteed portion if the Jets agree to release him.  I doubt the thought of being inactive all next season for the Jets appeals to him.

16 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Jets could potentially trade him if they agreed to pay the bulk of the guarantee.  It could still save them cap space on a player that won't be taking snaps for them.

If he is confident about landing another deal elsewhere, Lazard could also agree to reduce the guaranteed portion if the Jets agree to release him.  I doubt the thought of being inactive all next season for the Jets appeals to him.

I also think there is zero chance he's inactive all year if Rodgers is under center. 

I love Dan Campbell's passion for his job, but he's an idiot. Dallas is not going to lose to Washington, no chance. I hope his playing all of his guys doesn't get one of his best players hurt. No reason to take this chance.