GDT week 15 Broncos at Colts.

thebestever6

2 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

I questioned why Fowler was handed the job at the start of the season.   Other than the Chargers game he’s really done nothing to merit being kept.   SMH at that OPI.  

One major bright spot tonight - McGovern. Needs work in pass pro like the rest of our OL but several pancakes.  

he sucks.

Booker missed a wide open cutback. CJ just put his eyes down to. Our running backs are so meh. 

Started CJ over Jonathan Stewart and Booker this week and I'm feeling okay about it so far 

7 minutes ago, champ11 said:

he sucks.

Booker missed a wide open cutback. CJ just put his eyes down to. Our running backs are so meh. 

Started CJ over Jonathan Stewart and Booker this week and I'm feeling okay about it so far 

Hindsight is 20-20 but I did say in August I didn’t know why Latimer didn’t get consideration.  He’s been hurt so he wouldn’t have been our answer but imo I’d give him all our 3rd WR work for the RoS.   He would not be expensive to keep and he’s already a ST ace.   We know Fowler isn’t the answer.  Wouldn’t want him as plan A for 3rd WR but 4th WR and ST ace and cheap?  Easy fit.   

3 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Hindsight is 20-20 but I did say in August I didn’t know why Latimer didn’t get consideration.  He’s been hurt so he wouldn’t have been our answer but imo I’d give him all our 3rd WR work for the RoS.   He would not be expensive to keep and he’s already a ST ace.   We know Fowler isn’t the answer.  Wouldn’t want him as plan A for 3rd WR but 4th WR and ST ace and cheap?  Easy fit.   

I could see Latimer being coveted more than you think. He's  shown flashes at the end of every year. And keep in mind he was drafted in 2014 Manning rarely had a big impact from a rookie wr. So hes played 3 years with marginal to below average qb play.

3 rookie CB playing and no Malik Hooker.  TBH this says more about Siemian struggling than Brock balling out.   But you tip your cap Brock did ball out.   We’ve seen more than enough to know he’s not the long term answer. 

The real positives from players with uncertain 2018 roles that did a ton to merit long term consideration are Booker, McGovern and Latimer.   Latimer was a beast in run blocking too which matters.  

Archived