GDT week 15 Broncos at Colts.

thebestever6

Such a killer penalty there.  Takes away a signature play by Booker.  That’s why we need to use him more as a pass weapon.

It won’t show up in the stats sheet but hopefully the coaches don’t forget that play (and so many other pass plays with him) when thinking 2018.  Booker’s not a lock to be our in between the tackles guy but such an underused weapon in the pass game. 

3 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Really? You’re not going to try to deflect blame from Penalty Bolles?

We all know it’s his Achilles (pass pro).   You know my feelings on other choices lol.  The Siemian sack / injury though wasn’t on Bolles but that TD callback all on him. 

Oz saves the lost TD though.  

5 minutes ago, champ11 said:

bruh we're really gonna get shredded by the colts? 

No matter the outcome I will say Indy did a fantastic job game planning for us on D.   Unlike the Jets they have figured out to get the RB the ball and Doyle / that 43 kid at TE.   And Brissett still prone to mistakes but his mobility gives us fits too. 

On O their 3 rookie CB really are getting exploited.  

I questioned why Fowler was handed the job at the start of the season.   Other than the Chargers game he’s really done nothing to merit being kept.   SMH at that OPI.   A microcosm of his season - everyone else dominating the CB he gets a big penalty.  

On the other hand a major bright spot tonight - McGovern. Needs work in pass pro like the rest of our OL but several pancakes.  2nd straight positive game bodes well (facing Suh kinda unfair 1st game back lol). 

Archived