2018/19 Europe Thread - It begins again

UKTexans

This draw gives Bayern a chance to exorcise some demons from the recent past seeing as Real has eliminated us the last two times we face in the UCL.  We won't be favorites for sure, but I doubt Real is looking forward too much to playing us either.  We have been a more resolute team since Jupp Heynckes has taken over.  Could really have used Coman for this matchup.  Having Javi in midfield at least gives us some stability we did not have last year or in 2014.

• Like 1

On 4/16/2018 at 8:26 AM, TomRalph said:

It will actually be hilarious if Bayern Munich win the Champions League either side of Pep Guardiola's reign.

What would make it even better is that they would do it with Jupp Heynecks again - who is actually still the defending CL champion since this is his first run since winning it back in 2013.

On 4/13/2018 at 9:33 AM, LeeEvans said:

UEFA actually did it, the madman. 

So excited to see Roma or Liverpool in the final. 

Please Roma. Liverpool fans have been the worst on Twitter. Plus I have no respect for their fans after their hooliganism in the first leg of the QF.

Edited by BlaqOptic
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Please Roma. Liverpool fans have been the worst on Twitter. Plus I have no respect for their fans after their hooliganism in the first leg of the QF.

I personally don't have any problems with Liverpool. The bus thing was definitely unacceptable but that was a minority and reflecting of the majority in my opinion. Roma would be cool because it's been so long since they've been this far in Europe but I think Liverpool gives us the best chance of having a not Real Madrid winner. 

On 18/04/2018 at 2:13 AM, BlaqOptic said:

Throwing things at a bus is not hooliganism man...