2018/19 Europe Thread - It begins again

UKTexans

20 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Honestly, as a black man, until I get more context I am not gonna condemn the official. I don’t deem it racist at all. Ignorant? Yeah probably. Inappropriate? I guess so. But I need  know the context it was used 

I agree. It was unprofessional. But no ill meaning behind his words. Simple question he probably should have said differently. Like getting his number first.

1 hour ago, Kip Smithers said:

Yeah I’ve seen that. Still don’t know what to make of it. Still just seems ignorant and insensitive. 

I tend to agree with you. I don't think there was malicious intent behind it, as you said ignorant and insensitive. Don't get me wrong, he shouldn't get off scott free, but I don't it should be as severe as some people are asking for.

1 hour ago, Canadian Saint said:

Dear oh dear Inter, what are you doing? Conte's poor form in Europe continues.

Nothing to lose and everything to gain. Waited till like the 85th-87th min to sub in a couple extra offensive pieces. Why was that not done around 70mins? Was me, Id of gone for 60-65 cause a loss means nothing at that point. No way hes hanging around.

• 2 months later...