Pittsburgh Steelers vs New England Patriots discussion thread

Slingin' Sammy

17 minutes ago, Iamcanadian said:

I watched Brady against Miami and it is a fact that he is playing on a sore ACL and it showed in that game. He says it is minor, but that could be true or just misleading. If it is a lot sorer than he is letting on, then the Pittsburgh game could be a real struggle.

ACL? News to me. Do you mean achilles?

59 minutes ago, JLambert58 said:

Glad to hear it.

It's a huge game and will likely give home field advantage to the winner throughout the playoffs, so no doubt, Brady is going to give it his  all, but it does not mean his achilles isn't bothering him. I do not think he is anywhere near 100% from what I observed against Miami ad I doubt it will heal before the end of the season.

13 minutes ago, Iamcanadian said:

It's a huge game and will likely give home field advantage to the winner throughout the playoffs, so no doubt, Brady is going to give it his  all, but it does not mean his achilles isn't bothering him. I do not think he is anywhere near 100% from what I observed against Miami ad I doubt it will heal before the end of the season.

Achilles are tough.  Never had one, but have had friends who have.  It's one of those injuries that requires rest and rehab.  Once that tightness develops or microtears start to form, you are skating on thin ice.  Just ask Richard Sherman.  

I have dealt with calf injuries and I can say that lower leg strains of that kind are worse than they sound generally.  - But maybe he's had some state-of-the-art rehab & healing at age 40, who knows?

Of all the NFL start times, the 4 PM range is the worst. You almost always miss the first few snaps if it's a nationally televised game. I'm stuck watching a Jets team desperately clinging to life against the Saints. It might just end in time for once, but it's moronic. You pay money for Sunday Ticket? Doesn't matter, you're stuck watching trash games you don't care about.

9 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

Of all the NFL start times, the 4 PM range is the worst. You almost always miss the first few snaps if it's a nationally televised game. I'm stuck watching a Jets team desperately clinging to life against the Saints. It might just end in time for once, but it's moronic. You pay money for Sunday Ticket? Doesn't matter, you're stuck watching trash games you don't care about.

I have Sunday ticket and I watch whatever game I wanna watch. 

Archived