FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!

First things first.

i won’t be campaigning against @Daboyle. Frankly I think he deserves to be here over me.

That said, I am going to be transparent in thread here. As of last week, we had a three person alliance between @Daboyle @Whicker and myself. I was intending to fully allow that to get to the end, bow out of the final comp, and let them go at it really for all the marbles. I was willing to do it for @Scoundrel also but he was evicted awhile ago. Whicker even went and made targets along with me on discord. I should have known 100% when Daboyle and I went up, Whicker was already talked to and was on board with getting one of us out this week. I feel as if I’ve been lied to, by a person who proudly went through this entire game saying he doesn’t lie.

I am not mad. I AM disappointed, and I’ll get over it, but I think people have the right to know this.

Someone was getting burned I guess. Could have just not rocked the boat. I knew I should’ve went to Skywind before. Nice job touch for controlling things behind the scenes dating all the way back to MacReadys eviction.

3 minutes ago, MacReady said:

Popcorn.gif.should’vekeptmacready.lol

I voted to keep you. I never wavered on that. My flaw was not pushing harder because I think I would have become a proximity and earlier target.

33 minutes ago, TOUCAN said:

Someone was getting burned I guess. Could have just not rocked the boat. I knew I should’ve went to Skywind before. Nice job touch for controlling things behind the scenes dating all the way back to MacReadys eviction.

I'm ready to be burned. 

26 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I'm ready to be burned. 

We have no qualms you and I.  I didn’t talk to you much. Frankly when you vetoed my eviction I was shocked, and I felt bad because I was wanting to target you right before final 3. So in my eyes I was the scumbag there.

45 minutes ago, TOUCAN said:

I voted to keep you. I never wavered on that. My flaw was not pushing harder because I think I would have become a proximity and earlier target.

I just threw that last part in because I’m still salty.

I’m just here for the show.