Su'a Cravens to return to Redskins? Or another team?

MikeT14

24 minutes ago, A TRAIN 89 said:

Just seems like we can't win at S. Cravens quits, yet is somehow all over social media. Nicholson looks like a dude, but instantly goes down and has been put on IR. Bah humbug. 

Let’s be honest, we haven’t exactly been trying to get a great safety since Sean died. It makes no sense.

I like Sua, but he isn’t a coverage safety, neither is Swearinger and every safety we’ve drafted since 08 has been in round 4 or later.

3 minutes ago, Slateman said:

Yeah, typical Sua but if he can and wants to play ball I’d still take him and I have no doubt they cuffed him and put him in the back seat while they illegally searched his car. As he said they racially profiled him because he’s a young person of color driving an expensive car over the speed limit and he had tint on his car.

Cooley said the cops pulled him over 3 times for tint in Virginia and it wasn’t his car it was a loaner but he had to pay a $100 ticket each time.

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Yeah, typical Sua but if he can and wants to play ball I’d still take him and I have no doubt they cuffed him and put him in the back seat while they illegally searched his car. As he said they racially profiled him because he’s a young person of color driving an expensive car over the speed limit and he had tint on his car.

Cooley said the cops pulled him over 3 times for tint in Virginia and it wasn’t his car it was a loaner but he had to pay a $100 ticket each time.

I dont see anywhere in the article about an expensive car. That being said, the manor in which he goes about it still has the tones of a problem child and I frankly want nothing to do with him if he can’t learn to act appropriately. Most of this stuff is all BS and is trying to save face so he can either get back to football and earn a check cause he is out of money, or just make excuses for the crap that he does cause he thinks he can get away with it. 

Frankly, I am done. There is no saving this guy from the mental case that surrounds him. He is a rollercoaster waiting to derail and I hope its not with this team. 

2 minutes ago, mike23md said:

I dont see anywhere in the article about an expensive car. That being said, the manor in which he goes about it still has the tones of a problem child and I frankly want nothing to do with him if he can’t learn to act appropriately. Most of this stuff is all BS and is trying to save face so he can either get back to football and earn a check cause he is out of money, or just make excuses for the crap that he does cause he thinks he can get away with it. 

Frankly, I am done. There is no saving this guy from the mental case that surrounds him. He is a rollercoaster waiting to derail and I hope its not with this team. 

It’s this generation. Most of them go straight to the phones to record something and then post it.  

5 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

It’s this generation. Most of them go straight to the phones to record something and then post it.  

I understand that. But the assumption he made had no basis for anything. He was speeding. Cop pulled him over. If he is any bit apprehensive, the cop has every right to detain him and search his car. I watch enough crime shows to understand the police have the right to do that. 

His mental state needs a major shift in altitude and he needs to tone it down a bit. Actin like a baller ain’t gettin him anywhere. 

6 minutes ago, mike23md said:

I understand that. But the assumption he made had no basis for anything. He was speeding. Cop pulled him over. If he is any bit apprehensive, the cop has every right to detain him and search his car. I watch enough crime shows to understand the police have the right to do that. 

His mental state needs a major shift in altitude and he needs to tone it down a bit. Actin like a baller ain’t gettin him anywhere. 

Cop doesn’t have right to search your car without probable cause. The cops probable cause seems to be where the racial profiling came in. 

I honestly don’t care what our players do off the field as long as it isn’t illegal and landing them in jail. I care about on the field. He’s a good football player and if he wants to play and his teammates want him back then I’m all for it. There’s no doubt we missed having him cover the likes of Zach Ertz, Jason Witten, Travis Kelce, Evan Ingram and the Chargers TEs this year.

3 minutes ago, mike23md said:

His mental state needs a major shift in altitude and he needs to tone it down a bit. Actin like a baller ain’t gettin him anywhere

I’m with you I’d prefer to see him be a baller instead of act like one. But the way 2017 has gone I have no clue what else can happen in 2 weeks but I’m highly skeptical anything good will happen for this team.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Cop doesn’t have right to search your car without probable cause. The cops probable cause seems to be where the racial profiling came in. 

I honestly don’t care what our players do off the field as long as it isn’t illegal on landing them in jail. I care about on the field. He’s a good football player and if he wants to play and his teammates want him back then I’m all for it. There’s no doubt we missed having him cover the likes of Zach Ertz, Jason Witten, Travis Kelce, Evan Ingram and the Chargers TEs this year.

The report said the cop smelled weed and his boy claimed to have smoked prior. Nothing was found but either way Sua needs to grow up either way! He wants to honor his hero he’s on the team his hero played for grow up and play to the level he’s capable playing at. Idc what he personally does either. But I think putting in work starting now would be the best thing he could be doing

3 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

The report said the cop smelled weed and his boy claimed to have smoked prior. Nothing was found but either way Sua needs to grow up either way! He wants to honor his hero he’s on the team his hero played for grow up and play to the level he’s capable playing at. Idc what he personally does either. But I think putting in work starting now would be the best thing he could be doing

Are you referring to Sean Taylor? Because let’s not forget that he had off the field issues as a young player too.

2 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Guys, steer clear of talking about the the traffic stop. Or I'm closing the thread.

Checks my post from 2 hours ago.

Yeah, it was in a language we all understand.

Oh look here...I have access to moderator functions.

What does THIS button do???

Archived