2023 Wild Card Round: NFC 7) Green Bay Packers @ 2) Dallas Cowboys

Who wins?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Green Bay Packers
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/14/2024 at 09:30 PM

Well that's not what you want to see if you're the Packers.  Cruising on toward next week, and an important guy goes down looking like he seriously aggravated his minor injury or something.

Kind of wonder if there was a point at which you should've made the call to rest him a bit.

But I thought Daron would have had at least 2 pick sixes this game. Was hoping for 1. 

My body is ready for the Rams. Lord If my time is now so let it be. If it isn’t, you’ll allow me to witness a rams win of 42-17. 

1 minute ago, NinerFever said:

Rodgers didn't really have the chance to do poorly. I really would have liked to see what he could have done with this Jets team when healthy. 

It wouldnt of been all that great lets be real here.

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

But I thought Daron would have had at least 2 pick sixes this game. Was hoping for 1. 

My body is ready for the Rams. Lord If my time is now so let it be. If it isn’t, you’ll allow me to witness a rams win of 42-17. 

I cant root for the rams but i am rooting for Tutu Atwell, so you guys can win if he scores a time or 2

• Like 1

Just now, checkcola said:

Yeah, I don't want to hear it next season when Cowboys rolls some so-so team in random week of the NFL, they are a superbowl contender.  Enough empty Cowboys hype.  

- Cowboys blowing it in the first/second round of the playoffs.

- Chargers going ChargIR.

- Mike Tomlin going ~9-8.

- Every fanbase shocked that injuries occur after presuming their team would be healthy all season.

These are annual traditions we must adhere to.

• Like 4