2023 Wild Card Round: NFC 7) Green Bay Packers @ 2) Dallas Cowboys

Who wins?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Green Bay Packers
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/14/2024 at 09:30 PM

12 minutes ago, Sad People said:

As they should be. I never got the Quinn as a HC hype. Dude had how long in ATL to make a defense and didnt? Also the Dallas defense didnt seem to be all that great until they got Parsons. I could be wrong there just going off of memory.

Without Shanny the Falcons don't even sniff the SB everyone involved knew who was the main coach on that team.  Even the falcons fan base was calling for shanny to get the HC job even after we still blamed shanny for choking in the SB.   We hated his playcalling at the end lost it for us but also realized he is the main reason we were there.  Quinn and his sorry defense also let shanny and his offense down by letting them score all those points to come back.    We knew it wouldn't happen but lord knows we wanted to promote shanny to HC and let Quinn leave.     What made it worse is we had a shanny disciple or 2 on the team to take over the offense after he left that are legit good hc's now and we let them walk as well to go get Sark which was Quinns decision.  Like how dumb do you have to be to want to keep the same offense that got you to the SB and have 2 guys who learned under the guy on your team and say they aren't good enough.  Lets go get someone who has never ran the system ever to learn it from scratch.  Quinns defense folding like origami in the playoff is about what you should expect.  

Whats even crazier is the 1 year that Quinn let someone else call the defense instead of him was 2017.  We ended up with a top 10 defense with the same players but a better called defense.  Marquand Manuel took it over and Quinn got mad Manuel did it better than him and took it back over the very next year and we dropped right back to the 20's lol.

Edited by FalconFan13
  • Like 1

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

I’m not sure why an entire forum is allowed to just troll me lol

I set forth my expectations. You can comply or not. This isn't a discussion.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

I think Dallas was the biggest threat to the 9ers in the NFC, so barring something crazy in this game, the 49ers have a clear path to the Superbowl.

I'm not going to go that far. Niners should be favored, but everyone knows Kyle's track record 

• Like 3