2024 Eagles mock draft's and discussion

39 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

16 feels more like one of the tackles or edge

or maybe QB. I’m kidding.

at 16 you’re in range for verse, or fuaga I feel like those would be the types of guys they’d go for.

id be ok with trading up for one of corners though 

im much more inclined to trade up into the teens than draft at 22 lol

either trade up or back.

I guess it could be verse or latu. If they want to waste their pick on a tackle one will be there at 22.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

Rumor that the eagles are talking to Seattle about a trade up to 16. Howie thinking corner?

Taliese/Fautanu/Quinyon/Verse. One of those 4, but Taliese should be gone by 16. Would guarantee us one of the top 4 CB's, but we'd probably take an OL or edge. 

Edited by Jeezla

8 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I guess it could be verse or latu. If they want to waste their pick on a tackle one will be there at 22.

I'm good with trading up for Verse. Latu, not really. 

12 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Taliese/Fautanu/Quinyon/Verse. One of those 4, but Taliese should be gone by 16. Would guarantee us one of the top 4 CB's, but we'd probably take an OL or edge. 

I'm skeptical if Quinyon is there but could be Arnold range. Or we could be kidding ourselves because Howie will take a DT

2 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I'm skeptical if Quinyon is there but could be Arnold range. Or we could be kidding ourselves because Howie will take a DT

15 is the big pressure point for Quinyon IMO. We should be on the phones trying to trade up to 16 if he makes it there.

I definitely feel like one or two of the CB's will be available at 22. I don't think we would trade up for one unless we are in love with a specific player which is possible. If we are trading up for CB it is for Quinyon or Terrion cause I think there is a good chance DeJean and Wiggins would make it to 22 with some of the recent moves and news. 

Trading up feels like they are looking for one of the top EDGE's or OL imo. Doubt it would be EDGE so likely OL.

26 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I am not so sure about that actually. I think it is very possible all 5  of the top Tackles are gone by 22. Latham doesn't make it past the Bengals and I could definitely see the Steelers going Guyton.

29 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Making my own first round mock drafts with trades it kinds of doesn't feel like ever staying at 22 feels right. 

The more I think about it, the more I want to trade up for Quinyon, even in the 12-14 range

Just now, Danger said:

The more I think about it, the more I want to trade up for Quinyon, even in the 12-14 range

I do wonder if teams over draft penix or nix. that would help the eagles out a lot. I never have that happen in any mock though. Because I can't see the Broncos or Raiders just randomly settling.

Did a trade up for Arnold Mock

QUiVcAT.jpeg

12. Terrion Arnold CB, the guy I think most everyone is high on and confident in having played at Bama. Fun personality too, which is a nice bonus after a year of shellshocked defenders in 2023z

50. Edgerrin Cooper ILB, obligatory pick at this point. Yes I passed on Wilson.

120. Roger Rosengarten OL, think he’ll go higher but Howie wouldn’t have a problem dipping into next years stock to get Stoutland an athletic tackle prospect he can mold for two years behind Lane. 

121. Javon Baker WR, was BPA at positions of need. He’s kinda a jack of all trades. Could be better off playing off in the slot at the start of his career, but can play outside if you want to slide Devonta or AJ inside. There were a bunch or wideouts there too.

171. Tykee Smith DB, he’s in like all my mocks but he makes sense to add as he can be your nickel or play safety.

172. Dallin Hooker TE, adding tight ends behind Goedert makes more and more sense every year. Best one available at this pick, took him over Bell.

210. Dylan Laube RB, Eagles probably will add to the RB room on day 3, and might do it even sooner than this with Gainwell being on the last year of his deal. Saquon will get a ton of the touches — but his health, their general desire to rotate backs and needing some of them for special teams makes it a need.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

QUiVcAT.jpeg

12. Terrion Arnold CB, the guy I think most everyone is high on and confident in having played at Bama. Fun personality too, which is a nice bonus after a year of shellshocked defenders in 2023z

120. Roger Rosengarten OL, think he’ll go higher but Howie wouldn’t have a problem dipping into next years stock to get Stoutland an athletic tackle prospect he can mold for two years behind Lane. 

121. Javon Baker WR, was BPA at positions of need. He’s kinda a jack of all trades. Could be better off playing off in the slot at the start of his career, but can play outside if you want to slide Devonta or AJ inside. There were a bunch or wideouts there too.

171. Tykee Smith DB, he’s in like all my mocks but he makes sense to add as he can be your nickel or play safety.

172. Dallin Hooker TE, adding tight ends behind Goedert makes more and more sense every year. Best one available at this pick, took him over Bell.

210. Dylan Laube RB, Eagles probably will add to the RB room on day 3, and might do it even sooner than this with Gainwell being on the last year of his deal. Saquon will get a ton of the touches — but his health, their general desire to rotate backs and needing some of them for special teams makes it a need.

@CasperX22 oh look, basically the trade I suggested, with us also getting a 4th rounder back lol

6 minutes ago, Danger said:

@CasperX22 oh look, basically the trade I suggested, with us also getting a 4th rounder back lol

Again, that seems like an unlikely move Denver would make.  They'd have to be fairly certain one of Nix or Penix would be there at 22.  Who's the next QB up at that point? Spencer Rattler? Don't see themselves trading their way out of a 1st Rd QB.

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

QUiVcAT.jpeg

Took my own crack at replicating this, though the Vikings took Terrion Arnold at 11, and Quinyon was there so I gladly went with him instead.

Y9spD4J.png

OT Blake Fisher: don't see any reason Stout can't take 2 years to turn this guy into Lane's replacement, might not have the same ceiling, but he should be good here none the less.

G Brandon Coleman: High RAS and high potential, if anyone can get the most out of these kind of guys it's Stout. Between Steen and Coleman, one ought to turn into a solid right guard.

RB Tyrone Tracy: I've heard some folks even have him in their top 10 RB prospects. I don't know much about him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CasperX22 said:

Again, that seems like an unlikely move Denver would make.  They'd have to be fairly certain one of Nix or Penix would be there at 22.  Who's the next QB up at that point? Spencer Rattler? Don't see themselves trading their way out of a 1st Rd QB.

Option is always there to move back up if one of them goes. There is value in getting a second back regardless.

Also on the table, and maybe even more plausible with where they are at, is them wanting a 2025 pick to get a better crack at next years class, same with the Raiders.

Allar, Sanders, Weigman, Ewers, Beck, 2 or 3 of them will rise into top 12 territory probably. Extra second helps them pop up into that range if they are picking after that, or higher in that group.