2024 Eagles mock draft's and discussion

45 minutes ago, Danger said:

The only gripe I have, 0% chance we take Kinchens. He's a tweener and doesn't really have the athletic profile to work in the NFL.

I don't really see the Tweener...I see a Hard Hitting Instinctual Player. I know hes not the fastest but his Football IQ is huge. 

16 hours ago, Danger said:

I think I hate the idea of trading up for Latham more than taking graham Barton in the first

Dude is no better than OT6

If we trade up for an OL can I request to be banned for 24 hours?

1 hour ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

I don't really see the Tweener...I see a Hard Hitting Instinctual Player. I know hes not the fastest but his Football IQ is huge. 

vqeVHfL.png

Maybe he becomes an OK NFL player, but this is just not the type of player we as an org draft like ever. 

4 hours ago, Danger said:

The only gripe I have, 0% chance we take Kinchens. He's a tweener and doesn't really have the athletic profile to work in the NFL.

Disagree to some extent at least.  They could view him as a sub package player.  Maybe a touch early for such a player, but could be utilized as a LB in sub packages.

1 hour ago, CasperX22 said:

Disagree to some extent at least.  They could view him as a sub package player.  Maybe a touch early for such a player, but could be utilized as a LB in sub packages.

He's just as bad of an Athlete at LB. Eagles don't take players with low Athletic testing numbers period in the last 4 or so years.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I mean, Kam Chancellor was not that great on the RAS scorecard either, he turned out OK.

No description available.

There's always an exception to the rule.

And I didn't definitively say that Kinchens wouldn't pan out, just that we wouldn't draft him because it's not our MO.

Chancellor worked out in part because he went to a system that inherently worked for him.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, downundermike said:

I mean, Kam Chancellor was not that great on the RAS scorecard either, he turned out OK.

No description available.

Chancellor was good almost a decade ago, the safety landscape was completely different back then.

• Like 1

oq2XRu3.png

Wiggins, DeJean, and Kool-Aid were all there at 22, so I moved back 3 spots, and took DeJean who was the lone player to fall. Picked up a 2nd from the Pack next year.
Cooper is cooper.
Legette is a fun WR prospect with a high ceiling.
Orhorhoro was BPA, and allows us to move on from Milton without having to pay him a bigger contract after this season
Traded up with Tennessee for Jaden Hicks who was falling. Love this dude.
Starting here there weren't any players left that I usually am giddy for, so I just started taking high profile athletes at positions that could use depth.

• Like 1