Jordyn Brooks ILB
Frankie Luvu ILB
CJGJ Safety
Sean Murphy-Bunting CB
D'Andre Swift RB

Draft
1 Adonai Mitchell or Brian Thomas WR 
2 Max Melton or TJ Tampa CB 
(Those first two picks feel sexier than taking DeJean or Terrion at 22 and then picking a WR still available at pick 50, even though I prefer DeJean over the WR's)
2 Mo Kamara OLB (Think he's very underrated)
3 Roger Rosengarten OT (RB here would be sexier, but we need OT depth, especially if Steen becomes the RG- or just isn't good)
5 Dylan McMahon C
5 Khristian Boyd DT
5 Gottlieb Ayedze OG
5 Devin Leary QB

Edited by Jeezla

14 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

FA
Jordyn Brooks ILB
Frankie Luvu ILB
CJGJ Safety
Sean Murphy-Bunting CB
DeAndre Swift RB

Draft
(Those first two picks feel sexier than taking DeJean or Terrion at 22 and then picking a WR still available at pick 50, even though I prefer DeJean over the WR's)
3 Roger Rosengarten OT (RB here would be sexier, but we need OT depth, especially if Steen becomes the RG- or just isn't good)
5 Dylan McMahon C
5 Khristian Boyd DT
5 Gottlieb Ayedze OG
5 Devin Leary QB

Would be incredible. I’m all aboard WR round 1. All on the Adonai Mitchell train. Let him develop and then take over for AJ

what about Jordyn brooks and Kenneth Murray? 2 high picks with athleticism that haven’t entirely lived up to billing

also like Sean Murphy bunting, think he has better football ahead

4 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

Kenneth Murray?

No instincts. Frankie Luvu poops on him. So does Jordyn.

Murphy-Bunting needs a zone heavy scheme, and what do you know- Vic loves himself some zone.

Max Melton, to me, is like an Upper-Middle Class mans DeJean. I like him in the slot and outside.

Edited by Jeezla

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Assume they are gone: Verse/Turner/Latu/Quinyon/Wiggins/JPJ/Harrison Jr/Nabers/Odunze/Bowers/Alt/Fashanu/Fautanu/Mims/Fuaga/Latham

Pick 22 Targets
Brian Thomas
Adonai Mitchell
Cooper DeJean
Terrion Arnold
Chop Robinson
J Newton

Pick 50/53 Targets
Kingsley Suamataia
Christian Haynes
Zach Frazier
Roman Wilson
Devontez Walker
Xavier Leggett
Malachi Corley
Malik Washington
Ricky Pearsall
Marshawn Kneeland
Mo Kamara
Kris Jenkins
Edgerrin Cooper
Payton Wilson
Junior Colson
TJ Tampa
Ennis Rakestraw
Max Melton
Theo Johnson

Round 3 Targets
Blake Corum
Isaac Guerendo
Marshawn Lloyd
Jonathon Brooks
Trey Benson
Jalen Wright
Cedric Gray
Trevin Wallace
Renardo Green
Cole Bishop
Javon Bullard
Ruke Orhorhoro
Khristian Boyd
Javon Solomon
Edefuan Ulofashio
Tip Reiman
Bub Means
Jalen Coker
Dylan McMahon
Mason McCormick

Kool-Aid?

I'm a hard pass on any DT in the first this year. It's time to stop. Also don't think Brian Thomas makes pick 22

Honestly I'd probably trade down. 

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

No instincts. Frankie Luvu poops on him. So does Jordyn.

Murphy-Bunting needs a zone heavy scheme, and what do you know- Vic loves himself some zone.

I agree but isn’t he going to get paid like that. I feel like Carolina is going to pay him to keep him

i figured brooks and Murray are both talented calculated risks. 

murray to me is going to be much cheaper than Luvu and still has potential to have better days in front of him

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Kool-Aid?

I'm a hard pass on any DT in the first this year. It's time to stop. Also don't think Brian Thomas makes pick 22

I’d rather trade the first for a proven young guy than trade down. I think there’s too much talent to trade down. I just doubt one of Jackson powers Johnson, Adonai Mitchell, cooper dejean, Brian Thomas, laiatu latu, terrine Arnold, Nate Wiggins won’t be 

just purely numbers wise id be surprised if all were gone

Just now, Last Stand said:

I agree but isn’t he going to get paid like that. I feel like Carolina is going to pay him to keep him

i figured brooks and Murray are both talented calculated risks. 

murray to me is going to be much cheaper than Luvu and still has potential to have better days in front of him

Murray to me is just an athletic bust, and it won't really matter where he goes besides maybe going to Houston and learning from DeMeco. He's another Nick Morrow/Kyzir. He'll come here and look like a really athletic turd. Jordyn Brooks isn't consistent, but has streaks of being a good LB.

10 minutes ago, Danger said:

Kool-Aid?

Kool-Aid makes little sense in a Fangio defense that mostly uses zone and limited blitzing. His press skills would be nice, but then he'd get lost in coverage. Doesn't mean he can't become a good zone CB, but it's not his cup of tea right now. Maybe he's the Justin Jefferson of CB's, but I feel like we need a guy equally known for his zone as his man coverage, and that's not Kool-Aid right now. And I wouldn't like Kool-Aid in the slot regardless of scheme. He's like the man coverage version of Rasul Douglas. I only like him outside, and only in specific schemes.

Edited by Jeezla

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Murray to me is just an athletic bust, and it won't really matter where he goes besides maybe going to Houston and learning from DeMeco. He's another Nick Morrow/Kyzir. He'll come here and look like a really athletic turd. Jordyn Brooks isn't consistent, but has streaks of being a good LB.

I like Blake cashman too after hearing cosell break him down. I kind want the eagles to take swings on guys who aren’t as expensive so they can land a premium safety and corner line bunting

I’m also personally hoping they trade slay but the dead cap without knowing probably makes it prohibitive 

3 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

I like Blake cashman too after hearing cosell break him down. I kind want the eagles to take swings on guys who aren’t as expensive so they can land a premium safety and corner line bunting

I’m also personally hoping they trade slay but the dead cap without knowing probably makes it prohibitive 

I don't think these MLB's are gonna be that expensive, besides maybe a team or two being silly and offering Queen too much. Luvu isn't anything great against the pass, so I don't think he'll cost a ton, and Jordyn Brooks shouldn't break the bank either. Those 2 probably won't get much more than Kenneth Murray. Willie Gay would be a solid get too.

Edited by Jeezla

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Kool-Aid makes little sense in a Fangio defense that mostly uses zone and limited blitzing. His press skills would be nice, but then he'd get lost in coverage. Doesn't mean he can't become a good zone CB, but it's not his cup of tea right now. Maybe he's the Justin Jefferson of CB's, but I feel like we need a guy equally known for his zone as his man coverage, and that's not Kool-Aid right now. And I wouldn't like Kool-Aid in the slot regardless of scheme. He's like the man coverage version of Rasul Douglas. I only like him outside, and only in specific schemes.

Fran Duffy and others said Vic ran a lot more man coverage recently compared to his usual rate.

6 hours ago, Jeezla said:

FA
Jordyn Brooks ILB
Frankie Luvu ILB
CJGJ Safety
Sean Murphy-Bunting CB
D'Andre Swift RB

Draft
5 Dylan McMahon C
5 Khristian Boyd DT
5 Gottlieb Ayedze OG
5 Devin Leary QB

The Yac God in the Second please.. unless he rises 

7 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Hard to envision Guerendo and Greenfield lasting til the 5th now. Think both go in the 3rd, no later than the 4th.

At that point in the draft I'd pretty much filled out everything I was hoping to accomplish, was just sort of extra picks and I took players I thought were good.