AP All-Pro Teams Released

RaidersAreOne

25 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I suppose they were looking for a true slot corner. Both McDuff and Taron Johnson played in the slot mostly.

Definitely think Sneed had the better year, but I think both could be included.

For the Chiefs, I think Sneed should be on there definitely. Don't think CJ should've been 1st team, maybe 2nd. Thuney I don't think should've been on the team at all but good for him

Yeah, Jones should be on there, but below Dexter Lawrence. I think Creed is better than Thuney, but maybe competition is lower at G than C. I've heard good things about Ragnow, and obviously Jason Kelce is Jason Kelce. Sneed should be on there, for sure. I don't really see what Jake Elliott did better than Butker, either.

3 hours ago, iknowcool said:

It sucks Derrick Brown didn't make it on at least the 2nd team, but I won't pretend that I have watched enough of Justin Madubuike enough to know who deserved it more between the two.

Madubuike was unreal this year actually. 13 sacks and tons of pressures/QB hits.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Forge said:

Unfortunate that Kittle's career started so late (24 year old rookie). 4 all pro teams in 7 years, but he's already 30 and doesn't have the bulk stats necessary to get him into the hall. 

Hopefully voters can see past the volume stats. In this papermetrics area that might not matter as much in some cases. Kittle's could be one of those cases. Having a SB ring would obviously help too. 

If he gets to Ozzie Newsome career total levels (around two years if he hangs around mostly healthy) he'll be ok with the numbers I'd think. He's already at Winslow level in terms of yards. And yeah, Winslow was a revolutionary player, but was also hurt a lot, and had a short peak period. 

Really surprised at some of the comments in here writing off his HOF status already. I think folks are really getting caught up in the volume stats too much. Which is funny, because I don't think many people will be pounding the table for someone like Jimmy Graham. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

8 hours ago, Eternal said:

I wonder how someone feels being named All-Pro as a placekicker? 🤔

Why would they feel any different then any other position? 

Probably 2/3 of the league or more would love to have Aubry/Elliot on their teams. 

No one appreciates Kickers until it's made crystal clear loss after close loss, You don't have one. 

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, DawgX said:

JOK got robbed of a spot.

Quincy Williams, Patrick Queen and Demario Davis over JOK? Sauce Gardener, Trent McDuffie and Charvarius Ward over Denzel Ward? 

Im just going to chalk it up the Browns not being on primetime a lot because of Watson so certain players didnt get enough exposure in the national spotlight. The best defense in the league who did things defenses havent done in the NFL since Y2K has 1 All Pro on it? Not a single other player on the team is regarded as a top 4 player at their position in the NFL? The math aint mathin

giphy.gif

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1