Blah's Player Spotlight

Blahstoise

Just now, Blahman88 said:

Especially when were playing the Nickel consistently.

McVay channelled his inner Andy Reid

It was much worse in the first half. You could tell he knew he needed to run the ball in the 3rd quarter, but then sort of went back to pass pass pass in the 4th.

5 minutes ago, Blahman88 said:

Especially when were playing the Nickel consistently.

McVay channelled his inner Andy Reid

Yeah for sure. They should have identified that at half time and they sort of did? But then abandoned it again. Long's strip never should have happened because that ball should have been handed off.

3 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

I would love for you to do Blount. I hate that he gets carries over Ajayi and Clement. The man started out hot but fizzled quick. 

Blount may be a good one against the terrible run defence of the Giants, or a combo with Ajayi

Well done @Blahman88, my Bird Watch player didn't do so well this past weekend.

But his post game speech was strong. #Captain

In an emotional, passionate locker room speech after the Eagles victory, Jenkins fired up the troops amidst all the adversity the team has been through to get to 11-2...including the past week in Los Angeles.

"Carson being out of this (expletive) bro, that (expletive) sucks," Jenkins told the team. "But dig this, we (expletive) set this up for whoever the (expletive) in this room that’s who we ride with man. We said, we all we got, we all we need. Believe that (expletive). Feels great man, celebrate that (expletive) man, know where we at.

"But at the end of the day man, we got bigger goals. So we get back to work man, you know what’s in our minds bro– championships and that’s it. Nothing short of that, no excuses, don’t (expletive) blink. This (expletive) right here, this kind of win, on the road? That’s big. This (expletive) not going your way the whole time and it don’t matter. It don’t gotta be pretty, we just need a W. That’s the mentality from here on out, man. Let’s go. I’m proud of ya’ll boys. Family on three, 1-2-3, family!"

Archived