Packers @ 49ers Battle at the Pant Plant

ChaRisMa

If we can keep Anders from having to trot out to make FG’s, I think we’re good.  Of course, he still needs to make lots of EP’s, so there’s that.  I have very little confidence in the dude, especially if a game is on the line.

Edited by Sasquatch
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, craig said:

I think the recipe is similar to last week.  

1. Can't have a turnover disadvantage. An advantage would sure help.  
  2. Offense needs to score, a lot.  
  3. Need mostly TD's, not just FG attempts.  

They've got a very complete team, and will be very tough.  We're not going to stop their offense.  Packer offense needs to outscore them.  

Yep. Pack need to get off to a fast start again here and defense gonna need to force a turnover or 2.

1 hour ago, Sasquatch said:

If we can keep Anders from having to trot out to make FG’s, I think we’re good.  Of course, he still needs to make lots of EP’s, so there’s that.  I have very little confidence in the dude, especially if a game is on the line.

You can always go for 2.  If you only make half of your 2 point attempts  it saves you from Carlson missing one.

1 minute ago, skibrett15 said:

when the niners are losing the game and the other team wants to run the ball, the niners lose.

WOW!

the 49ers have yet to win a game when they are trailing to end the 4th quarter.  As long as we can put them in that position I like our chances

• Like 3

Just keep playing fast and loose. We're not supposed to be here. Don't let any type of pressure to win creep in. Just show up, do your thing and that's all anyone can ask. You've already won the season, fellas. 

• Like 4