Packers @ 49ers Battle at the Pant Plant

ChaRisMa

35 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

I'm not in any way defending Chmura, he never should have been at a graduation party. He was exonerated of any charges. It was not a teenage girl hot tub party.

That is all I wanted to know.  I didn't live in the area at that time, so I heard the accusations but not any resolution.  So he didn't do anything illegal, but he probably did something wrong.  

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

That is all I wanted to know.  I didn't live in the area at that time, so I heard the accusations but not any resolution.  So he didn't do anything illegal, but he probably did something wrong.  

Nothing criminally chargeable but definitely morally repulsive. 

• Like 2

Jones has been nothing short of spectacular of late, but for the love of god please do not fumble.  I think he and Marcedes Lewis had critical fumbles against this team of late.  They are physical and will be punching at the ball at every opportunity.  Hopefully the Packers are warning of the dangers .. I'm sure they are.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Jones has been nothing short of spectacular of late, but for the love of god please do not fumble.  I think he and Marcedes Lewis had critical fumbles against this team of late.  They are physical and will be punching at the ball at every opportunity.  Hopefully the Packers are warning of the dangers .. I'm sure they are.

You just reminded me to joke with my packers group chat that Jones is going to fumble - something I have done for three weeks running. That’s my contribution to playoffs voodoo. 

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

"Chmura's accuser says Chmura pulled her into a bathroom, pulleddown her pants and had sex with her without her consent. Chmura,31, has pleaded innocent to third-degree sexual assault and childenticement charges, both felonies. He could face up to 40 years inprison and $20,000 in fines."

Sounds pretty illegal

https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/story?id=99882&page=1

Edited by Mendeleev

42 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Jones' last critical fumble was actually against Detroit in Week 18. But it was Warner who punched it out on Lewis in the 2021 playoff game, which changed the entire game. We were up 7-0 and were still rolling at that point into their territory. After that moment, our offense sucked the rest of the game outside of the one pass to Jones before half. 

38 minutes ago, Mendeleev said:

"Chmura's accuser says Chmura pulled her into a bathroom, pulleddown her pants and had sex with her without her consent. Chmura,31, has pleaded innocent to third-degree sexual assault and childenticement charges, both felonies. He could face up to 40 years inprison and $20,000 in fines."

Sounds pretty illegal

https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/story?id=99882&page=1

He was acquitted of those charges by a jury...so yea, nothing illegal. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

He was acquitted of those charges by a jury...so yea, nothing illegal. 

On the internet you are guilty until proven innocent, if found innocent then you're still guilty. 

3 minutes ago, R T said:

On the internet you are guilty until proven innocent, if found innocent then you're still guilty. 

Depending on who you are you can be found guilty of sexual assault and/or a myriad of other crimes by a jury/juries but 50% of people still won't believe your guilt

20 hours ago, Refugee said:

The bulletin board story out here in the Bay is that a Packers HOFer (Chewy) was yapping on his radio show that it would be worth a roughing penalty to late hit Purdy or any QB in the playoffs as long as you make it count. Classy. 

Football isn't classy, you don't get a trophy for that.

It's the playoffs, if you're a DL and you're in a gray area situation where it may or may not be roughing depending on the crew, you pop the QB good and accept the flag if it comes. His comments never referred to trying to hurt Purdy. San Fran has been the more physical football team when we meet by a large margin for a decade+ now. I would love nothing more than our front 7 and OL foaming at the mouth trying to change that.