Packers @ 49ers Battle at the Pant Plant

ChaRisMa

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

not guilty =/= innocent

all we know is the prosecution didn't convince a jury of his guilt

Right. I am merely stating that in the eyes of the law, Chmura did nothing illegal. 

• Like 1

Lot of good stuff in here. SF is just so damn solid man, not perfect, but pretty damn solid. Would be an incredible feat for the Packers (and Love) to win this game. Can't wait. 

Guys, that is what I was trying to avoid.  I just wanted to know if Chumura was acquitted or found guilty and served his sentence.  He is obviously not in my periphery, which is why I asked about him.  Like I said, if it were me, I would probably look to someone else if I needed a former player's voice for my show, but that isn't my call.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

San Fran has been the more physical football team when we meet by a large margin for a decade+ now. I would love nothing more than our front 7 and OL foaming at the mouth trying to change that.

This ^ 👍

1 minute ago, Leader said:

I'm not going there.....but OJ was guiltier than ****

Just passing this along, concerning OJ since he was mentioned.

My wife loves watching those tv shows that are documentaries about horrific killings.

She watched one and there was a guy on there who said that he was in prison with someone (who has since died) and that person told him (boasted actually) that OJ paid him to murder Nicole Brown Simpson.  OJ went back to reclaim some expensive jewelry he gave her and that is how he was tied to the murder scene.

File that in the old conspiracy theory file.  But my wife was all into that documentary.  This was like 7-8 years ago.

No idea if it is actually true, just throwing that out there.

2 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Football isn't classy, you don't get a trophy for that.

It's the playoffs, if you're a DL and you're in a gray area situation where it may or may not be roughing depending on the crew, you pop the QB good and accept the flag if it comes. His comments never referred to trying to hurt Purdy. San Fran has been the more physical football team when we meet by a large margin for a decade+ now. I would love nothing more than our front 7 and OL foaming at the mouth trying to change that.

If we don't change that we won't change the results of the game. 

16 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

some decent nuggets here:

https://www.ftnfantasy.com/articles/FTN/114477/packers-at-49ers-dvoa-preview

Brock Purdy with and without a Blitz, 2023
  DVOA Rk TD INT
Blitz, Pressure 72.5% 1 6 1
Blitz, No Pressure 107.0% 1 9 1
No Blitz, Pressure 10.7% 13 2 4
No Blitz, No Pressure 105.8% 1 12

I see this and I still feel like we need to send an extra rusher. Unless this front 4 has the game of their lives, I don’t trust Joe’s secondary to hold up. I envision the Baker Mayfield game again, except with a vastly better offense cutting its way through us. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

My wife loves watching those tv shows that are documentaries about horrific killings.

She watched one and there was a guy on there who said that he was in prison with someone (who has since died) and that person told him (boasted actually) that OJ paid him to murder Nicole Brown Simpson.  OJ went back to reclaim some expensive jewelry he gave her and that is how he was tied to the murder scene.

File that in the old conspiracy theory file.  But my wife was all into that documentary.  This was like 7-8 years ago.

That is interesting.  I do like listening to stories about stuff like that.  There is a case that the Unibomber was Zodiac or that Jeffrey Dahmer killed Adam Walsh, or the Sons of Sam documentary.  These are very interesting scenarios, and a decent story.  But you have to consider the sources.  Jail house confessions or someone trying to sell a book.  And you also have guys like Henry Lee Lucas and Otis Toole, who confessed to any murder that they heard of.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Pretty sure the guys name was chuck rodgers. My neighbor was his roommate back in ohio and I believe it was also floated during the trial or presented prior to the trial as an alternate suspect

• Like 1