Packers @ 49ers Battle at the Pant Plant

ChaRisMa

5 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Going to be funny when we make it to the Super Bowl without a single pro-bowler or member of the all-rookie team. Youngest team ever to make the playoffs. Only 7 seed to win a game. 

There you go Old Guy.  Right on.  Gotta believe.  Would love to see all the pundits eat their words yet again.  Watch during the pregame I bet every one of them is taking SF.  BTW SF can be run on.  Just like Dallas.  All this talk about CMC how about our boy Aaron Jones?  He's pretty damn good too...

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Going to be funny when we make it to the Super Bowl without a single pro-bowler or member of the all-rookie team. Youngest team ever to make the playoffs. Only 7 seed to win a game. 

if this is true, we must have COTY right?

• Like 1

Just now, KFP7 said:

if this is true, we must have COTY right?

And Executive of the Year! 

If the playoffs are all about the quarterback, we have the best quarterback left in the playoffs in the NFC. 

2 hours ago, Scoremore said:

Step off Incog.  It's the Packers all the way baby!....SF sucks and will be exposed as the frauds they are just like Dallas was.  I think I'll go over to their forum and pull a NoFlyZone.  Tell them how much they suck...

Are you planning to do the full act and get banned like him too?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Isn't it supposed to be windy as well?....

I don't think we want either.  I think the Packers are pretty terrific on a faster surface. Pros and cons either way, but Shanny will run the ball 40 times if it's a sloppy field.  I worry about the Packers D vs. the run. 

26 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I don't think we want either.  I think the Packers are pretty terrific on a faster surface. Pros and cons either way, but Shanny will run the ball 40 times if it's a sloppy field.  I worry about the Packers D vs. the run. 

Light rain SE winds 5-10mph.  Conditions will be ok.  Ball might get a bit slippery tho.