Packers @ 49ers Battle at the Pant Plant

ChaRisMa

Just now, squire12 said:

Key plays missed

Dropped int by savage

3rd and 1 shotgun run.  Need to run from under center or Love comes up to fake check with IDL split and quick go under center for Qab sneak

Blitz not getting home on TD pass.  Johnson came up vs staying deep

Refs have been miserable if you're a Packers fan too. Could be directly responsible for the loss of points for us and the opportunity to score their lone TD.

3 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I have a really ******* dark joke to go with that.

But have you heard the speculation that Adam Walsh was actually one of Jeffrey Dahmer's victims?

Idk it was Dahmer , it is a famous serial killer though: I forget his name 

7 minutes ago, packerstk7 said:

I really don’t understand why Shanny went conservative on that drive. They moved it with ease until the 40 and then basically just took as much time as possible and played for the FG.

Think it was out of respect for Love. They really haven't stopped him all game.

This reminds me of the exact opposite of the last playoff game. Packers with a small lead, feels like they’ve been winning, completely bungle the final drive of the first half…

The exact opposite is happening tonight.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Refs have been miserable if you're a Packers fan too. Could be directly responsible for the loss of points for us and the opportunity to score their lone TD.

Spot on 4th and 1 was fine. I didn't think the ball was much further ahead of where it got spotted. Not sure what other calls you are thinking

Just now, MacReady said:

This reminds me of the exact opposite of the last playoff game. Packers with a small lead, feels like they’ve been winning, completely bungle the final drive of the first half…

The exact opposite is happening tonight.

This reality is the one we want to be in