Packers @ 49ers Battle at the Pant Plant

ChaRisMa

1 minute ago, Brit Pack said:

I hope not!!! I like that MLF is forced to give Jones over 20 carries a game and give him a little rest with no name RBs. If Dillion is in Jones will lose snaps and while Dillon will run hard he won't break away like Jones does and keep the defence scared. 

Something tells me Jones will still get those carries. We have nothing to lose and you know MLF would LOVE (tee hee) to send Mr. Tampering himself, Shanahan home...

2 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

I hope not!!! I like that MLF is forced to give Jones over 20 carries a game and give him a little rest with no name RBs. If Dillion is in Jones will lose snaps and while Dillon will run hard he won't break away like Jones does and keep the defence scared. 

We could use Dillon's heft going thru that Dline. Wilson's not gonna move these DL bodies - so either get it to him in space or dont expect many yards.

I know it's all about the upcoming game and winning but I thought what you did in the playoffs did NOT affect your draft status.  Apparently it does?

I just thought post season only the Super Bowl teams were affected.  If so, did this change recently?

3 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

"Wyatt and Brooks too".

Reading comprehension is a skill.

And...it's Purdy.

As in....

Pin by Kristina Zavala on memes | Baseball cards, Memes, Boys

Point remains, thinking Preston Smith is going to win 1:1 against Williams is a pipe dream. 

Break free and vote Biden 2020 - Imgflip

21 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

I said a couple weeks back that San Fran was a team I didn't want to see until we had some more experience. That being said, last night was special. Can we beat them? No idea, but I am not afraid of them. I want to see this team do everything they can to continue to improve and gain experience. I am actually now excited about this match up. Go Pack Go! 

SF will be to Love/MLF what DAL was to Favre/Holmgren.  Have to figure out a way to get past them in the playoffs.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Point remains, thinking Preston Smith is going to win 1:1 against Williams is a pipe dream. 

Break free and vote Biden 2020 - Imgflip

I can't help if it if you are unable to comprehend a full post this morning.  You deserve it.

"Wyatt and Brooks, too."

And asking Gary to actually "win" for you is pretty silly.  Asking a collective unit to do it is more reasonable.  

And you do realize that Preston beat Tyron Smith for a sack, right?  It isn't like Preston can't beat a very good LT.

Edited by vegas492

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

SF will be to Love/MLF what DAL was to Favre/Holmgren.  Have to figure out a way to get past them in the playoffs.

MLF has already taken to severe *** beatings in the playoffs to them. Time to figure it out and the biggest change is Love allowing MLF to call from his whole play sheet. 

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

We could use Dillon's heft going thru that Dline. Wilson's not gonna move these DL bodies - so either get it to him in space or dont expect many yards.

I am fine with a healthy Dillon taking the Wilson/Taylor snaps, but that is all he should get.  This is not the time for Jones to be used on alternating series.  This is when you run Jones into the ground if the running game is working.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

I am fine with a healthy Dillon taking the Wilson/Taylor snaps, but that is all he should get.  This is not the time for Jones to be used on alternating series.  This is when you run Jones into the ground if the running game is working.

Agree.

2 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

I can't help if it if you are unable to comprehend a full post this morning.  You deserve it.

"Wyatt and Brooks, too."

And asking Gary to actually "win" for you is pretty silly.  Asking a collective unit to do it is more reasonable.  

No ****! My response was to the comment below and thinking this was going to happen against Trent Williams. 

So, what is sillier, asking Gary to win against McKivitz or Smith against Trent Williams! LMFAO. "Preston is the one that can eat 1:1" your quote! 

6 minutes ago, 15412 said:

I know it's all about the upcoming game and winning but I thought what you did in the playoffs did NOT affect your draft status.  Apparently it does?

I just thought post season only the Super Bowl teams were affected.  If so, did this change recently?

It’s been this way for a while. The early season joke “Let’s see who’s available at 32” has been boilerplate material. The NBA and other sports lock in at the regular season but NFL you fall to your record in the round you exit. Currently we are 25th. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

MLF has already taken to severe *** beatings in the playoffs to them. Time to figure it out and the biggest change is Love allowing MLF to call from his whole play sheet. 

The 2021 blocked punt game is the only time MLF has faced SF in the playoffs, and both teams have changed a lot since then.

2 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

No ****! My response was to the comment below and thinking this was going to happen against Trent Williams. 

So, what is sillier, asking Gary to win against McKivitz or Smith against Trent Williams! LMFAO. "Preston is the one that can eat 1:1" your quote! 

"Wyatt and Brooks, too".

Again, reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.  I get it.

And again, Preston got a sack against Smith, who is also a very good left tackle.  You give Preston enough 1:1's and he can win, even against quality/elite LT's.