BDL 2024 Contract Negotiations/Transactions

8 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Can we give Blue his guy? I trust he sent it in on time and he isn’t in the discord to read that you guys asked for new PMs each week unless it’s posted on FF and I just am too lazy to check 

I'm not against it. But just to be clear, I accepted defeat and didn't get my guy 2 weeks ago. Bcb can attest to that.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Well that’s precedent then 

I honestly think the precedent could still be set. Bcb did offer me to go to the group. I just didn't want to make waves.

If Blue wants his guy. I am happy to say I'm OK with it. And if other owners are cool I say do it.

Just adding context.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Eventually my inbox got full and I deleted all old convos

Then say that. Don't just accept the claims for three weeks and then go, "oopsies, deleted your old PM, too bad!"

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Can we give Blue his guy? I trust he sent it in on time and he isn’t in the discord to read that you guys asked for new PMs each week unless it’s posted on FF and I just am too lazy to check 

It's two guys since Justin Jones went on IR earlier this week. Doesn't change any of the claims made, either.

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

Then say that. Don't just accept the claims for three weeks and then go, "oopsies, deleted your old PM, too bad!"

It's two guys since Justin Jones went on IR earlier this week. Doesn't change any of the claims made, either.

Not impacting other claims honestly makes this super easy. Bc I feel like the only real pushback would be if an owner would lose their claimed guy.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, InjuredReserve said:

Not impacting other claims honestly makes this super easy. Bc I feel like the only real pushback would be if an owner would lose their claimed guy.

My thoughts exactly. Seems like a misunderstanding and it doesn't change anything for anyone else.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Blue said:

I could not care less given he continued to accept waivers on the same DM for three weeks.

Follow the rules and don't be a schmuck. BCB made it clear before the first waivers that he wanted a new waiver for each week. It was your decision to buck the rules because you just didn't feel like doing what was requested. He should skip your waiver claim on precedent. Don't act like you are above the rules. 

6 hours ago, InjuredReserve said:

We gotta start a weekly recap of Discord key events in here for Blue so he isn't screwed over.

That again is Blue's choice to not use the communications used by the majority of the league.