2023 AFC Divisional: (3) Kansas City Chiefs @ (2) Buffalo Bills

Chiefs or Bills   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Chiefs or Bills

• Chiefs
    • Bills

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/21/2024 at 11:00 PM

I haven't read this thread at all because I just assume it's all Taylor Swift drama and I don't want to lock the thread again, but just want to say that I think it's crazy that this is Mahomes' first road playoff game. 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, El Ramster said:

you guys are on crack.. Bengals are amazing. Real talented team. Easy to root for… Burrow, Chase are all on top of their positions… I love me some Bengals always cheer for them. Their time is coming sooner than later… 

I wish!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Forge said:

I haven't read this thread at all because I just assume it's all Taylor Swift drama and I don't want to lock the thread again, but just want to say that I think it's crazy that this is Mahomes' first road playoff game. 

They've had an insane run. As I said, they're the only franchise right now with the chance to match Brady/BB's run of championships during their tenure. 

Also, here's the injury report for those who are interested:

Buffalo Bills Injury Report | Buffalo Bills - buffalobills.com

Buffalo's injury update:

Benford CB DNP

Bernard MLB DNP

Davis WR DNP

Dodson OLB LP

T. Johnson Slot Corner LP

Martin Punter LP

Rapp S DNP

Spector MLB DNP

That's pretty terrible list, if I'm being honest. We're going to get killed in the middle of the field if Johnson and Bernard are unable to play. Spector is Bernard's backup, so we may be down to Klein starting at MLB, who we just signed last week. I can't put into words how big of a drop off Bernard to Klein is in coverage. Benford is our #2 corner, but we have depth there, so I think we'll be ok there as long as Douglas can go. Martin possibly being out is the terd on top. I do not want to see Hack punting. That man is ***, and Martin has been great the last half of the season. Hack is good at holding, at least. 

All that to say, we've also been down our best defensive player for most of the season. Damn. This injury report is reminding me a lot of the defensive injuries we dealt with going up against the Bengals last year in the divisional round. Luckily, we don't have to deal with the weapons CIN had, but instead we have to deal with Mahomes...great.

Chiefs injury report:

Nnadl NT DNP

Moore WR LP

Toney WR LP (addition by subtraction?!)

Ross WR LP

Sneed CB LP

Morris OT LP 

KC's injury report looks much better, but I'll keep an eye on Sneed. I'm assuming he'll play. He's a beast! Also, lots of WRs on there, but I'm assuming most will play. KC fans can give more insight there!

Edited by WizeGuy

16 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Bills will have Douglas and Dodson back which is great. 

No Gabe Davis or Christian Benford though which stinks. 

Still questionable about Terrell Bernard, Sam Martin and Taron Johnson. 

The fact that Bernard has not been ruled Out after what it looked like on Monday is insane.

My guess is Martin and Johnson is active and Bernard is inactive. But we should know based on PS Call Ups

If imagine itd either be Isabella and Klein or Isabella and Haack. If its the 2nd one Bernard is definitely active.

26 minutes ago, Habbsawce said:

You'd have to be pretty damn injured to not play Sunday. I foresee stocks in Toradol going up.

Yeah I think Terrell Bernard is going to play which is huge for Buffalo. If McDermott didn't rule him out today I think they'll keep him off the ankle the rest of the week and shoot him up with toradol on Sunday. 

Taron Johnson practicing all week (although still in concussion protocol) is also big. One of the most under appreciated players in the league and is a key cog for our defense. Def need him vs the run as well as to help with Kelce.

Douglas and Dotson will go (who sat out last week); Rasul Dougal being our best CB by far.

1 hour ago, The BILLievers said:

Yeah I think Terrell Bernard is going to play which is huge for Buffalo. If McDermott didn't rule him out today I think they'll keep him off the ankle the rest of the week and shoot him up with toradol on Sunday. 

Taron Johnson practicing all week (although still in concussion protocol) is also big. One of the most under appreciated players in the league and is a key cog for our defense. Def need him vs the run as well as to help with Kelce.

Douglas and Dotson will go (who sat out last week); Rasul Dougal being our best CB by far.

Should be a good game. KC missing Derek Nnadi who is good against the run, but overall pretty healthy.

18 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Nothing really surprising. Pennel is a mountain of a man who helps stop the run, probably, better than Nnadi anyway.

Pennel is awesome, so glad he’s back.  Isaiah Buggs may get his first real action in KC also.