2023 AFC Divisional: (3) Kansas City Chiefs @ (2) Buffalo Bills

Chiefs or Bills   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Chiefs or Bills

• Chiefs
    • Bills

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/21/2024 at 11:00 PM

5 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

I think the chiefs d is overrated.. Bills all day! Let’s go bills. My heart can’t take a fat L here. Show Mahomes he aint the best looking QB today. 

By the way if Mahomes wins today. 

1) wow

2) Joshua is Manning running into Brady. 
it’s like all those teams that ran into those 90s bulls.. Let’s go Bills I wish I was in Buffalo I’ll jump in the pit. 

How is the defense overrated? What exactly is overrated about a defense that holds every offense under 20 points in majority of their games? 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

How is the defense overrated? What exactly is overrated about a defense that holds every offense under 20 points in majority of their games? 

Because they might get injured. And it’s spags. He did us so wrong I’ll always have hate in my heart for that man. Plus I think the world of Josh Allen. It doesn’t matter what defense you have he’s going to carve you up. I see the Bills dropping 30+ tonight! At least it’s what my heart wants to believe. 

31 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Yeah, seeing score projections, it feels like people aren't acknowledging how the team has changed. We allowed 27 points once all season. Second most we allowed was 24, and that was as much on the O as the D as two of Denver's scoring drives went for 10 yards each. Every other team we've held to 21 or less, including Buffalo, Detroit, Philly, Minnesota with Cousins, LAC with Herbert, Jacksonville before Lawrence got hurt, Miami twice. Something like 10 of our games, we allowed between 14 and 21 points. Allowed more twice, allowed less 6 times. Something in that 20 - 24 range is the safest bet, IMO. I don't think either team scores more than 30 unless we see like late game desperate offense leading to defensive touchdowns or something.

My guess would be probably be 24 - 19 Bills. We kick too many field goals.

That's a problem for the Chiefs offense for sure. The difference in the Niners/Packers game was the Packers settling for two FGs and getting stopped on another RZ possession. Both teams should be able to move the ball relatively well but the RZ play will decide the game. Good luck to both fan bases! 

The fans need a classic. The SF/GB game was good, and TB/DET game was decent, but there has not been a great playoff game yet IMO, and playoffs have been largely underwhelming so far. Allen vs Mahomes 2021 was one of the best playoff games ever…. and all those Brady/Manning games were amazing. I’m hoping for a QB Rivalry absolute classic.