• Round 3, Pick 100 (from SF)*
  • Round 5, Pick 139
  • Round 5, Pick 152
  • Round 7, Pick 222

6 picks within the first 100 is pretty sweet 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

6 picks within the first 100 is pretty sweet 

In theory, it could be 3 starters and 3 major year 1 contributors. I'd like that. It also gives you more of an opportunity to some BPA'ing. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

I don't think he wanted to be here anymore. We are rebuilding and didn't fit his timeline. Miami is much closer to to perennial playoff contenders than us. 

Good luck to him.

Same. My thinking is they didn’t re-sign him bc in Quinn’s defenses they’ve always had bigger corner on the outside, not guys under 6’.

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

I don't think he wanted to be here anymore. We are rebuilding and didn't fit his timeline. Miami is much closer to to perennial playoff contenders than us. 

Good luck to him.

Idk I think he wanted to be back since it’s home. I mean how many players do you know get traded and then still sign back with the team that traded him…. Prob why he didn’t get signed the first couple days. Probably was trying to see if resigning was a possibility

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

We're going to the playoffs this year. 

Unlikely unless our rookie QB is a home run from the jump. I’m still concerned about the OT spots, WR too outside of Terry & Jahan & CB. We still have some major questions.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

Idk I think he wanted to be back since it’s home. I mean how many players do you know get traded and then still sign back with the team that traded him…. Prob why he didn’t get signed the first couple days. Probably was trying to see if resigning was a possibility

There was a report last week that we should "not expect him back because our timeline is different than his." That is not verbatim, but that is what I remember. I don't think he would have come back if we offered the same deal. Just my two cents. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Umbaugh21 said:

I honestly thought we'd get better return for Howell. We didn't get any extra picks. We just moved up 20 something spots twice. But I guess that was the market. 

From what I’ve read on BR they said on the trade chart it was equivalent to a late 3rd early 4th. To me that’s good return on investment 

• Like 2

There’s more energy for this team in the last 2 months than in the last 4 years. Gets you really pumped for this draft and for the season to start. Talk about a night and day difference. This new front office gives you more hope than the last 30 years. 
I think we can say we’re FINALLY back on the right path to success. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

There’s more energy for this team in the last 2 months than in the last 4 years. Gets you really pumped for this draft and for the season to start. Talk about a night and day difference. This new front office gives you more hope than the last 30 years. 
I think we can say we’re FINALLY back on the right path to success. 

I don’t know, a lot of people were really excited when we hired Rivera & then drafted Chase Young 4 months later.

The thing that’s different is the Snyder factor. Snyder is now gone.