Off-Season 2024-"Peters" built

7 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

It’ll flip three more times before the draft

Oh, it very well might. This Front Office seems somewhat unpredictable and tight to the vest as well. I think a lot of the recent movement is due to signing Mariota - they were about and neck before that. Before that the gap was getting closer with Maye getting nitpicked and overanalyzed in the Media - Kurt Warner, Chris Simms & others. 

4 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

And we just signed another Cowboy lol

Well Noah Igbinoghene is a former first rounder so he clearly has potential, but I don't think he's gonna make the team over someone like Tariq Castro-Fields.

ML Football 

NEWS: The #Bears and #Commanders continue to show interest in dangerous deep threat wide receiver Quez Watkins, league source says. 

The 25-year-old speedster has drawn interest from 8 teams.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

ML Football 

NEWS: The #Bears and #Commanders continue to show interest in dangerous deep threat wide receiver Quez Watkins, league source says. 

The 25-year-old speedster has drawn interest from 8 teams.

Makes sense. Get a speedster to take the top off a defense and Terry can have a field day.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Apparently we also signed CB Michael Davis...

I haven't seen or heard anything about this so... yeah.

I think he's more likely to make the team than Noah. 

It's time I circled back and admitted that so far, based on everything he's done so far outside of coaching since we aren't there yet, Dan Quinn deserves the benefit of the doubt from myself (and maybe some of you). Guys are signing here specifically because of him and the staff. They've been mentioned point blank in press conferences and interviews. It's not just one guy either. Kliff's name came up, Lynn came up, Norton got a shout out, Quinn has gotten multiple. 

Guys want to play for this staff, and that's fantastic to see. He's got a lot to do to rebound from his coaching gaffes, but he himself has admitted to it. We'll see what he truly learned. This seems like a good turning point for this franchise this year starting at the top. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

It's time I circled back and admitted that so far, based on everything he's done so far outside of coaching since we aren't there yet, Dan Quinn deserves the benefit of the doubt from myself (and maybe some of you). Guys are signing here specifically because of him and the staff. They've been mentioned point blank in press conferences and interviews. It's not just one guy either. Kliff's name came up, Lynn came up, Norton got a shout out, Quinn has gotten multiple. 

Guys want to play for this staff, and that's fantastic to see. He's got a lot to do to rebound from his coaching gaffes, but he himself has admitted to it. We'll see what he truly learned. This seems like a good turning point for this franchise this year starting at the top. 

Welcome to doing hard **** with good people

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Apparently we also signed CB Michael Davis...

I haven't seen or heard anything about this so... yeah.

Grant Paulsen

The Commanders have signed CB Michael Davis, the team announced.

🏈 29; entering 8th year.
🏈 All 8 yrs with Chargers.
🏈 Originally undrafted BYU.
🏈 74 starts last 5 years.
🏈 INT and 10 PD in 2023.
🏈 14, 12, 15, 10 PD last 4 yrs.