Off-Season 2024-"Peters" built

1 hour ago, ripsean21 said:

I’ve said for years DQ loves the DB’s I love. When I saw this I was like I knew it!!! I loved Treyvon, Sherm, Kam, juane. Whitt was apart of Alexander in GB and Savage. I’m elated to have guys that have my vision for back end players. I’m so excited Mikey is here. I am elated they signed Chinn!!! I wanted him so bad in 2020!! Martin has a ton of talent and if there are 2 coaches in the NFL that can maximize Forbes it’s our HC and DC

Is Will Johnson your type of DB? I’m thinking he is. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I love he and Hunter next year!! They both have elite movement shadow and ball skills and amazing length and recovery speed

• Like 2

15 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Trust me it’s been so many amazing DB prospects the last 10 years and it’s nice just knowing we have a staff that will identify and go after those types of players

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

1. Would you trade for B.A.?

2. What would you be willing to give up?

Eagles traded 18 and 101 for A J Brown . Is that the yardstick . Then paid him $100 mill. 4 years

55 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

1. Would you trade for B.A.?

2. What would you be willing to give up?

It’s a huge commitment. You’re gonna have two WR’s making 22 plus. You’re essentially saying no matter what Jahan develops into you can’t pay him because you’re gonna reup Terry next season. The wild card is Ayuk and Jayden have a chemistry. IE Jamar and Burrow. That said you give up a one you essentially take yourself out of a possibility of finding a blue chip at LT or edge. And you’re throwing half the cap space out the window before you see this roster compete. But it would seriously improve this roster because he’s something we don’t have with his size. But ironically he is similar to what we have in play style

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

If we did happen to trade for him, it would be 25m+/ yr. 

Like I loved the player coming out I love him now. That said we don’t have a clue what this defense and OL will do. Ultimately it will improve the team. But they haven’t made a move to say we’re competeing this year. This is a win now move!!! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

Like I loved the player coming out I love him now. That said we don’t have a clue what this defense and OL will do. Ultimately it will improve the team. But they haven’t made a move to say we’re competeing this year. This is a win now move!!! 

It is a win now move. At minimum they would ask for a 2nd rd plus another pick. I probably would do it if our OL was set. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

They say he already turned down 26 per

Ok. Wasn’t aware of that happening. WR contracts have really blown up. The way the market is he’s probably looking for 30m/yr. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Ok. Wasn’t aware of that happening. WR contracts have really blown up. The way the market is he’s probably looking for 30m/yr. 

Yeah it’s crazy. I’m not against the move. Peters and Jayden all know the guy on and off the field. But Cosmi is about to get paid!!! And he’s earned it here. Ultimately paying a FA WR is a next year thing but if he’s your guy you get in front of it. I’m moreso just presenting the team still needs a lot of work and even if they make this move there’s a ton of work to do.

• Like 1