2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

50 year old, but still good Bobby Wagner still out there, but prob doesn't sign with a team til after the draft/just before TC starts.

Edited by Jeezla

38 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I don't think that's accurate at all. He may be a little cocky, but everyone around him loves him.

And this is far from the only thing he's done. He's been charitable his whole college career whether its been out in the open or behind the scenes.

Chicago (hopefully) will be getting a hell of a person and player. Washington doesn't deserve him.

The biggest red flag with Caleb Williams is he paints his nails.

7 minutes ago, Danger said:

His game tape against ND is definitely the biggest red flag

Edited by Jeezla

4 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

His game tape against ND is definitely the biggest red flag

Nahhh his Dad being an absolute Tool making Lavar Ball look sane, is the biggest red flag. 

Not represented by a NFL Agent, family friend, high-school agent? Will be fun come negotiations when they undoubtedly say, We don't care what the Rookie Structure is.........We want this!!!! 🖕🖕🖕

GL

12 minutes ago, Danger said:

So rock stars and rappers (opium) can paint their nails but not a football player? 

Lol... like what does it matter? How does it affect your daily life?

I feel like the people who mention that he paints his nail are insecure about themselves. Dude is comfortable in his own skin. 

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Nahhh his Dad being an absolute Tool making Lavar Ball look sane, is the biggest red flag. 

Not represented by a NFL Agent, family friend, high-school agent? Will be fun come negotiations when they undoubtedly say, We don't care what the Rookie Structure is.........We want this!!!! 🖕🖕🖕

GL

His dad will definitely be trashing the team that drafts him on twitter after they miss the playoffs.

Edited by Jeezla

7 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Dude is comfortable in his own skin. 

So is John Cena, but he's still getting a lot of crap for the Oscars by all the katt Williams D riders.

I could care less if he paints his nails or paints his face like Ultimate Warrior, but he looks like he's already 30 years old, and he struggled against the only 3 good defenses he played (flat out sucked against ND).

Edited by Jeezla

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

So is John Cena, but he's still getting a lot of crap for the Oscars by all the katt Williams D riders.

I didn't watch the Oscars, so this went right over my head ngl. What does Katt have to do with Cena?

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I didn't watch the Oscars, so this went right over my head ngl. What does Katt have to do with Cena?

Katt Williams says the oscars are run by the illuminati and they actively try to embarrass people in "humiliation rituals." So after Cena did what he did, everyone called it a "humiliation ritual".

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

GL

Lavar Ball single-handily ruined 2/3 kids NBA chances by making them wear Walmart sneakers for years. As far as I’m concerned he is the worst sports parent out there - he chose greed over the wellbeing of his children. 

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

Lavar Ball single-handily ruined 2/3 kids NBA chances by making them wear Walmart sneakers for years. As far as I’m concerned he is the worst sports parent out there - he chose greed over the wellbeing of his children. 

Hate to break it to ya.  Walmart sneakers didn't make either son Suck as NBA players. 

No more then Caleb's Dad being responsible for Caleb NOT actually being the Generational Talent his family believes. 

11 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

So rock stars and rappers (opium) can paint their nails but not a football player? 

Lol... like what does it matter? How does it affect your daily life?

I feel like the people who mention that he paints his nail are insecure about themselves. Dude is comfortable in his own skin. 

Jayson Werth Nationals GIF - Jayson Werth Nationals Baseball Fail GIFs