2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

4 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Seems like there's some respect out there for Jerome Baker. I'd be pretty happy with him.

There didn’t seem to be much movement on him at all. I’ll say drew rosenhaus is his agent, and drew was the one saying all that stuff about fangio in the media which to me would sketch me out about baker and fangio

3 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

Did Isaiah Simmons ever figure anything out? I mean obviously not to some degree since no one is rushing to sign the 6-4 super athlete

I think he'd fit in philly so well, the issue is no one puts him at 1 position to learn it, they keep trying to use him like a multitool, rather then what his skill set is. 

1 hour ago, Scalamania said:

Lavar Ball single-handily ruined 2/3 kids NBA chances by making them wear Walmart sneakers for years. As far as I’m concerned he is the worst sports parent out there - he chose greed over the wellbeing of his children. 

Ehhhh highly debatable statement here haha... LaMelo has a 5yr / 260 mill deal and Lonzo is making 20 mill per. They are both doing just fine haha.

4 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

Ehhhh highly debatable statement here haha... LaMelo has a 5yr / 260 mill deal and Lonzo is making 20 mill per. They are both doing just fine haha.

I really don’t want to do this but how many games have they played the last two years and what are their injuries?

Lavar got them rich, Caleb’s Dad will also get him rich but Lavar ruined their careers but having them wear awful shoes. 

Just now, Scalamania said:

I really don’t want to do this but how many games have they played the last two years and what are their injuries?

Lavar got them rich, Caleb’s Dad will also get him rich but Lavar ruined their careers but having them wear awful shoes. 

Lavar did not get them rich.... no. They got rich bc they are really good players 

19 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I’m torn

He’s such a mixed bag.

I like him because he's proven to be able to play both safety and nickel corner at high levels. Both of which we have big needs at. His antics and injury history may not be the cleanest, but give me the talented player. Who is still young.

6 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I like him because he's proven to be able to play both safety and nickel corner at high levels. Both of which we have big needs at. His antics and injury history may not be the cleanest, but give me the talented player. Who is still young.

Yeah, totally see it…I mean we got to see it first hand.

just curious how his personality will sit in a locker room over like 3 years as it loses a lot of the old guard that set the tone for the team the last decade or so.  Now, with a coach who demands a lot out of his guys.

Health is an issue too like you said.

I can see all 3 paths clearly, him doing well, it bombing hard or just a sort of mix of the two. I like to take a couple of those risks every season but just gives me some apprehension, that’s all.

• Like 1