2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

Forgot about Kyle dugger

but I like fuller and CJGJ more than Simmons because they’ll be here for a few years

for LB just get Jerome baker and maybe take a swing on Devin white. He may be a flash player who does his own thing but we don’t even have flash

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

Makes sense. Sweat doesn't fit Fangio's scheme as much as Reddick would. Still could see Reddick moved.

Yeah it’s fascinating, there’s not really replacements out there anymore though so I’m not sure what they do there

edge is a top 3-5 position for howie, I can’t imagine he trades them all away and only brings in huff and baun

1 minute ago, CasperX22 said:

The Eagles traded for Higgins

Would probably signal that AJ or Devo is getting traded. I'd hate it. Even if we kept all 3, we don't have the QB to get him the stats that would justify his new contract. Tee Higgins getting 750-850 yards while making 20 mil per isn't something im interested in. 

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Would probably signal that AJ or Devo is getting traded. I'd hate it. Even if we kept all 3, we don't have the QB to get him the stats that would justify his new contract. Tee Higgins getting 750-850 yards while making 20 mil per isn't something im interested in. 

He also would really just take goederts touches so now goedert would be useless and a blocker

eagles should fit 2 LBs into that