2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

2 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

We wouldn’t draft a punter if they only had me on the roster. Kinda don’t even like paying that much for Mann. Thought he was fine but nothing we needed to hitch our wagon to. 

Mann was good last year and 2.1 is fine a year.

Starting to feel like reddick might stay. No trade market, his price likely comes down to a point that the eagles are more willing to meet it.

you bring him back for 3 more years he gives you 25-40 sacks 

just based on the heavy push to move on from sweat and his likely easier to agree on trade compensation

Reddicks a weird trade. You don’t get many consistent double digit sack guys that the league values as a B tier guy

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

10 million per year, I would have done that deal if I was Howie.

If you were Howie, you wouldn't care about LB's. So this is a false statement. If Howie was YOU, he would have done that deal. If you were Howie, you would sign Cody Barton.

10 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Still do not get people wanting him.

Last 3 years, 10 passes defensed and no interceptions.  QB rating when targeted of 93.0, 116.6 and 108.3.

Who wouldn't want another 2023 version of Byard?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

Still do not get people wanting him.

Last 3 years, 10 passes defensed and no interceptions.  QB rating when targeted of 93.0, 116.6 and 108.3.

He's is deff not the top of my list. But i also dont wanna go sign 30 year old's. I'd prefer to sign both CJGJ and Chinn before him. 

At this point just sign the 2 undisciplined freelancing home run hitters in CJGJ and Devin white

sure they’ll screw you a couple times a game but better to have a couple of very athletic guys who actually might make game changing plays than empty vessels who are just space savers who allow pitch and catches, make no plays and are just the illusion of discipline

no more guys who “know their assignments”