2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

2 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I mean is he really gonna run it back with Nakobe ******* Dean and whatever other scrub he decides to sign? I'll be honest it's been a disappointing free agency thus far. Way too much money to work with for this to be happening.

Seems that was a fake account. Baker still an option it seems. My bad

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Seems like the plan will be CJGJ/Simmons and then a budget LB(which will make this forum implode).

It's unreal how many quality safeties are still out there. LB though it's basically Baker, Gay and Dodson.

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:

It's unreal how many quality safeties are still out there. LB though it's basically Baker, Gay and Dodson.

Dont forget White, and at this point I would be happy with Bobby Wagner

8 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I mean is he really gonna run it back with Nakobe ******* Dean and whatever other scrub he decides to sign? I'll be honest it's been a disappointing free agency thus far. Way too much money to work with for this to be happening.

The eagles got absolutely abused in the middle of the field last year. Good to see the solution is absolutely nothing. 

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Anyone going to complain about this safety getting signed?

anyone?

anyone? 

Nah man nothing but love for Mills. All those dudes on our SB team are immortal to me and I root for them. Tough as nails.

Just now, ninjapirate said:

The eagles got absolutely abused in the middle of the field last year. Good to see the solution is absolutely nothing. 

It's legitimately malpractice and seemingly purposeful with how they're neglecting it. Like how much louder does Dean and company's incompetence need to scream at Howie for him to make a change?

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

It's legitimately malpractice and seemingly purposeful with how they're neglecting it. Like how much louder does Dean and company's incompetence need to scream at Howie for him to make a change?

Too late to make any change now. 

4 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Also need to see what kind of deal we are getting for Sweat. Wouldn't be shocked if Howie is looking to trade for a 3rd/4th year rookie contract guy.

This is likely. But my gut tells me they’re going to trade for a corner

Just now, ninjapirate said:

Too late to make any change now. 

I disagree with this. There may have been a LB here or there but I don’t think the drop off from them to Jerome baker or Devin white is large

id actually argue the ceiling of a Devin white is much higher but his floor is much lower

Now if they don’t sign any of those guys then yes it will be too late in free agency

theres still draft and trades though