2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

2 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

I disagree with this. There may have been a LB here or there but I don’t think the drop off from them to Jerome baker or Devin white is large

id actually argue the ceiling of a Devin white is much higher but his floor is much lower

Now if they don’t sign any of those guys then yes it will be too late in free agency

theres still draft and trades though

Baker is a brown and Devin white is trash. 

• Like 1

We got Kyzir White 10 days after FA started two years ago. I get that emotion rules the roost for a lot of people but acting like there is no hope before the league year has even started is a big overreaction. The Eagles were never going to be interested in signing one of the top level FA's at LB. 

At least wait until there actually is no one left until we completely cook everyone lol.

4 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Baker is a brown and Devin white is trash. 

Jerome baker hasn’t signed anywhere?

devin white is better than what they have now, and makes big plays. He’s incredibly undisciplined and can really screw you but at bare minimum he has potential

point being this was always a weak LB free agent group

the consensus top guy was a question mark in and of himself. Everyone else is a varying degree of limited

3 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

We got Kyzir White 10 days after FA started two years ago. I get that emotion rules the roost for a lot of people but acting like there is no hope before the league year has even started is a big overreaction. The Eagles were never going to be interested in signing one of the top level FA's at LB. 

At least wait until there actually is no one left until we completely cook everyone lol.

I don't think it's irrational to assume the worst with this team at LB and possibly safety. After the abomination we were forced to watch last year and pretty much every year aside of 2017, they don't have the benefit of the doubt there. I was hoping that was too much for even Howie to learn from that, but if it didn't happen after 2020...

• Like 2

Just now, Broadway Joe said:

I don't think it's irrational to assume the worst with this team at LB and possibly safety. After the abomination we were forced to watch last year and pretty much every year aside of 2017, they don't have the benefit of the doubt there. I was hoping that was too much for even Howie to learn from that, but if it didn't happen after 2020...

Counter point: We got Kyzir White 10 days after FA started 2 years ago.

I don't really care if people want to be irrational and emotional, but lets not pretend panicking on day 2 of FA is anything but that.

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Also I fail to see how we are acting like the Eagles aren't interested in upgrading Safety when McKinney came down to us and the Packers and he was the top guy on the market...

They shouldn't have put their eggs in one basket that's just poor planning.

Personally I'd like to sign CJGJ and Willie Gay. Feel good that we will get one of the best safeties left. Have serious doubts about LB, but we will see. There are a few I'd be ok with though. If we got CJ on like a 3 year deal and Simmons on a 1 year deal I'd be ecstatic. Would have three playable safeties while Brown heals. Not entirely sure what Simmons market will be though have a feeling we will only be able to afford one.