2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

7 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Wouldn't touch any of them, def prefer white or Simmons

I'd definitely prefer Baker and Gay over White but Dodson and White are a toss up mainly because Dodson is such a projection. White kinda is too though. Simmons I'd be fine with but I'm kinda over the older DB thing.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Looks that way 

I mean it’s way too early to think that

Who have they missed out on? Geno stone? 

curl, CJGJ, fuller, simmons

literally all the safeties are still out there? 

24 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Counter point: We got Kyzir White 10 days after FA started 2 years ago.

I don't really care if people want to be irrational and emotional, but lets not pretend panicking on day 2 of FA is anything but that.

I mean yeah exactly, here we are 2 years later talking about Kyzir White as as success story when there was some questioning as 2022 progressed as to whether or not he should be benched, he did not play good down the line. But two years later we are using him as a good example, we are that bad at valuing and evaluating LB. 

Just now, Broadway Joe said:

I mean yeah exactly, here we are 2 years later talking about Kyzir White as as success story when there was some questioning as 2022 progressed as to whether or not he should be benched, he did not play good down the line. But two years later we are using him as a good example, we are that bad at valuing and evaluating LB. 

I think if people were expecting us to sign a top tier LB in FA the expectation is the issue lol. Like sure we can have the same debate we have had a hundred times about Howie not valuing LB's, but there is not point to it.

If we can get a real starting caliber NFL LB that is good enough for me. If you were expecting more than that... I am sorry you set bad expectations.

2 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Or the attitude. He was definitely one of the guys who looked least interested in playing at the end of the year.

I’d be shocked if it was attitude related

at at least trade him if there’s not a physical issue.

my other thought is they’ve determined they want to keep reddick and with huff they’d rather just cut sweat and move forward with reddick, huff and other guys

9 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

9 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I think if people were expecting us to sign a top tier LB in FA the expectation is the issue lol. Like sure we can have the same debate we have had a hundred times about Howie not valuing LB's, but there is not point to it.

If we can get a real starting caliber NFL LB that is good enough for me. If you were expecting more than that... I am sorry you set bad expectations.

Are guys like Dodson, Baker, Jewell, Cashman, Tranquill, etc. so much to ask for though? Idk how many expected to be in on Luvu, Queen and even Brooks, but I don't think it's unfair to hope your team signs one of the 10 other dudes who would satisfy. And to be disappointed when they don't after watching the middle of the field turn into an offensive output clinic.

Edited by EagleBlueDon