2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

Just now, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Just let sweat play on the 1 year left and hopefully be does really well .. it helps us this year and helps him get paid by someone else. They better not cut him for a small amount of cap space. đŸ˜©

I'd be thrilled if they somehow kept all of them lol. Reddick, Sweat, Huff, Smith, Graham let's go

• Like 1

Just now, CasperX22 said:

Texans are quickly becoming a trendy SB pick.

Fun fact cj stroud threw more turnover worthy balls than Jalen hurts last year. Sophomore slump likely incoming.

1 minute ago, CasperX22 said:

Have a drink and relax haha.

Relax while we trot Dean and some Cunningham-equivalent out there again and wonder why our defense is 28th. All I'm looking for is some semblance of competence and all the competent linebackers are basically gone.

2 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Are guys like Dodson, Baker, Jewell, Cashman, Tranquill, etc. so much to ask for though? Idk how many expected to be in on Luvu, Queen and even Brooks, but I don't think it's unfair to hope your team signs one of the 10 other dudes who would satisfy. And to be disappointed when they don't after watching the middle of the field turn into an offensive output clinic.

I never said what was to much to ask for, just that the Eagles likely weren't ever going to be interested in dealing with a lot of the top tier LB's in FA. I'd be pretty surprised if the Eagles signed an LB for more than $5mil AAV which all the guys who have signed have.

Then again I didn't expect the Eagles to sign an RB to a sizable contract so who knows. There are still solid options at LB in FA that would be large upgrades for the Eagles. Hopefully we get one and then hopefully we draft one. If not by all means go crazy on the doom and gloom.