2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

4 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Gimme like a mid-round RB pick and an AJ Dillon/Zach Moss, plus competent LB /S over blowing it on Saquon. If that's what's keeping them from signing one of these guys...

But the RB hasn’t precluded us from signing a LB 

thinking Saquon prevented them from signing a LB is strange. They aren’t related on a literal financial level

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I didn't necessarily want him, but beggars can't be choosers and LB is already drying up. I get why fans are antsy rn.

I think as eagles fans we should be hoping they sign an Isaiah Simmons or Devin white

boom or bust young freak athletes that have made some big plays but are flawed

i have no clue why as a fan base we want flawed mediocrity. the LB free agent group was a weak one. Better to take a swing on flawed potential home runs than repurposed Nicholas morrows 

and that’s the thing

all these guys are repurposed Nicholas morrows 

1 minute ago, Last Stand said:

But the RB hasn’t precluded us from signing a LB 

thinking Saquon prevented them from signing a LB is strange. They aren’t related on a literal financial level

I mean that's just something stupid I could see them coming up with as to why they couldn't attack everywhere.

1 minute ago, CasperX22 said:

Sucks they didn't just put that money into CJGJ and Edwards last year instead of dead weight Bradberry, but righting a wrong.

Well Edwards signed 2 minutes into the legal tampering period and went back home to Illinois 

so I’m going to say the eagles got screwed on some level

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

I mean that's just something stupid I could see them coming up with as to why they couldn't attack everywhere.

Their value of LB is worthy of criticism

but Saquon being used as a criticism for LB is misrepresentative of reality

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I don't think doubling up on Simmons at Safety is impossible either. We need another one due to Sydney's injury.

Well and CJGJ could be the nickel

now I’m team sign Justin simmons 

1 minute ago, CasperX22 said:

What's next?

Trading Sweat?

Trading for a CB?

Signing a LB?

Trading for a LB?

Have a feeling something will come at CB with a trade. James Palmer when talking about the CGJ acquisition right now mentioned that the Eagles aren't done adding to the secondary in specific via free agency and the draft.