2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

1 minute ago, Last Stand said:

LB is honestly worse than QB in terms of how many good ones there are out there

maybe the eagles should try to get ahead of the curve and just sign 2 other safeties and start them at LB

Having an elite one is game changing.  Unfortunately, there are only a handful of those guys in the league.  What sucks is Edwards was at the top of the rung just below the truly elite guys and he's making significantly less than these bums are getting paid in fa 😡

1 minute ago, CasperX22 said:

Having an elite one is game changing.  Unfortunately, there are only a handful of those guys in the league.  What sucks is Edwards was at the top of the rung just below the truly elite guys and he's making significantly less than these bums are getting paid in fa 😡

I’d trade a 3rd to bring him back. It’d be an overpay but worth it. They have Tremaine Edmund’s, they really don’t need him lol

5 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

Unfortunately, there are only a handful of those guys in the league.

Actually, there's only 2. Roquan and Fred are "elite", then you got some "very good" LB's, like Foyesade, Quincy, Zaire, etc.

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

Actually, there's only 2. Roquan and Fred are "elite", then you got some "very good" LB's, like Foyesade, Quincy, Zaire, etc.

I think Milano is up there, Tremaine Edwards is also I’d argue in the very good category

seriously though I’m kind of in a position now to want the eagles to try to trade for TJ 

they aren’t offering but I’d take him back in a heartbeat

2 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

What is this Madden lol

I mean once upon a time nobody would have thought having 5 dbs on the field in a base set would take over the NFL.  Why not go ahead and do something different than everyone else in the league and create the best big thing.  Create a base Dime set with 4 down linemen 1 LB and 6 DB's (3 CB, 3 Safeties) with 3 DB's roaming near the LOS? Haha.

2 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

I mean once upon a time nobody would have thought having 5 dbs on the field in a base set would take over the NFL.  Why not go ahead and do something different than everyone else in the league and create the best big thing.  Create a base Dime set with 4 down linemen 1 LB and 6 DB's (3 CB, 3 Safeties) with 3 DB's roaming near the LOS? Haha.

Would we even be worse off

”but they’d gouge us with the run”

they do that to us anyways lol