2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

6 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Still better then what we had 

Best year as a starter had over 100 tackles / 7 PD / and only allowed a 69% completion percentage. Has only allowed 9 TDs his whole career. 

Cmon now, get him to a team where he'll start n properly be used is a no brainer.

He's got size, the athleticism and good in coverage and a thumper. Exactly what this LB core needs. 

His stats don't do justice to how terrible he is. I have watched a lot of him being in AZ. He is awful.

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Him or Quinyon and I'm walking on air. Especially Quinyon that dude is gonna seriously BALL.

I am on the Cooper DeJean train.

Cooper, Malachi Corley and a LB'er would be perfection with the first 3 picks.

2 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Him or Quinyon and I'm walking on air. Especially Quinyon that dude is gonna seriously BALL.

Quinyon a beast. Still prefer DeJean tho. He just seems to have that right place, right time quality that results in turnovers more so than Quinyon. Happy with either guy tho.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

Do you believe Coop can be a surefire, no-doubt-about-it star outside corner? Too many people having doubts about him out there gives me some pause taking him.

• Like 1

Do you believe Coop can be a surefire, no-doubt-about-it star outside corner?

Just watch him, and you tell me. His movement skills, instincts, and size work at any CB spot. Man or Zone.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 2

Do you believe Coop can be a surefire, no-doubt-about-it star outside corner? Too many people having doubts about him out there gives me some pause taking him.

Just now, Jeezla said:

Just watch him, and you tell me. His movement skills, instincts, and size work at any CB spot.

Explore this right here GIFs

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Cooper, Chauncey, and Syndey would be fun in coverage 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Yeah, Simmons sucks but folks want Jerome Baker, see below

You know you can like watch football games and form opinions of players right? I don't know a ton about Baker and have hardly lobbied for him, but I can safely bet he is a better football player than Simmons.

I mean just look at how the NFL views Simmons. The Cards drafted him 8th overall and he got traded 3 years later to the Giants for a 7th round pick. He is now a FA who almost certainly is going to play on a one year deal for minimum money. He might not make a team.

And you have been pointing to Kam Curl's bulk stats regularly as well, but Greg Cosell says he actually likes his tape and thinks he is a good player. I personally trust Greg Cosell more than a stat page on google. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

You know you can like watch football games and form opinions of players right? I don't know a ton about Baker and have hardly lobbied for him, but I can safely bet he is a better football player than Simmons.

I mean just look at how the NFL views Simmons. The Cards drafted him 8th overall and he got traded 3 years later to the Giants for a 7th round pick. He is now a FA who almost certainly is going to play on a one year deal for minimum money. He might not make a team.

And you have been pointing to Kam Curl's bulk stats regularly as well, but Greg Cosell says he actually likes his tape and thinks he is a good player. I personally trust Greg Cosell more than a stat page on google. 

I live in AFCW country so I see more of their games than most.  He was misused in Arizona, and is not adjusting to LB'er.  

His coverage grades are better than Baker, and Morrow who everyone loved across the board.

5 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Cool.  Not to be that guy, but I have 3 screens in my office and probably watch more football than most who post here.

Baker sucks, and Simmons has been misused.

Bakers worst season was his year with Fangio, Simmons worst year was with the Giants, and better then all but 1 of Bakers seasons.

Anyone sign Tre Herndon yet? I want him for CB depth, especially if Howie avoids CB in round 1. Ideally, sign Herndon and draft DeJean or Quinyon or Terrion.

Slay
1st round rookie CB
Herndon
Isaiah Rogers
Ringo

That's what I want our CB room to be. Herndon and Rodgers battle for slot CB.

Edited by Jeezla

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I live in AFCW country so I see more of their games than most.  He was misused in Arizona, and is not adjusting to LB'er.  

His coverage grades are better than Baker, and Morrow who everyone loved across the board.

That is fair I can say for sure I don't know much about Baker. I saw him get a pick 6 on us this past year and that is about it.

I don't know who loved Morrow. I sure didn't. 

I do know Simmons is a walking disaster. He will make some plays and then blow 5 other plays. The Cards tried to make him work at Safety and LB and he was terrible at both. Sure if we bring him in for dirt cheap and see what he has in TC I am ok with it. That said I would be very surprised if he became anything more than a bottom of the roster guy. He is just a great athlete that sucks at football.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Quinyon a beast. Still prefer DeJean tho. He just seems to have that right place, right time quality that results in turnovers more so than Quinyon. Happy with either guy tho.

Would be nice to have q corner that defends deep passes instead of giving up touchdowns 

• Like 1