2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

12 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I live in AFCW country so I see more of their games than most.  He was misused in Arizona, and is not adjusting to LB'er.  

His coverage grades are better than Baker, and Morrow who everyone loved across the board.

You mean to tell me you don't live in Australia? You change your name right now.

2 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

They're really going to role into next year with the same quality LBs aren't they. 

I doubt it. We’ll see though. Right now a good amount of the guys on the board are basically Nicholas morrow

in fact Nicholas morrow has been signed before all of the guys on the board right now

i think they’re going to have to make a trade

Just now, Last Stand said:

I doubt it. We’ll see though. Right now a good amount of the guys on the board are basically Nicholas morrow

in fact Nicholas morrow has been signed before all of the guys on the board right now

i think they’re going to have to make a trade

Considering good LBs are hard to come by, I can't imagine there will be much on the trade market. 

33 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Do you believe Coop can be a surefire, no-doubt-about-it star outside corner? Too many people having doubts about him out there gives me some pause taking him.

I think betting on talent is smart

cosell compared him to Jalen Ramsey but less talented. That’s appealing to me

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EAGLES3658 said:

Considering good LBs are hard to come by, I can't imagine there will be much on the trade market. 

There’s probably a team out there with an extra guy. Unfortunately it is that vacant a position in the nfl right now. 

in reality TEs have just evolved faster than LBs.

LBs have become so inferior athletically to TEs and if they match speed they probably lose the advantage in size so now you’re getting crushed up the middle

It’s a weird situation to be in. I truly think LB is worse than QB. 

it’s why I’d consider throwing a 3 at Chicago to get TJ back. I feel like it’s an overpay but I also feel it’d be worth it

9 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

They're really going to role into next year with the same quality LBs aren't they. 

No. We'll draft a guy in the 5th and sign a undrafted free agent from Saginaw state.

We were never throwing 17M at Safety (McKinney), we were never throwing $12-15M at (Queen/Luvu).

Not sure why people ever thought this?

Hell I'm shocked we Signed Saquon and CGJ to the deals we did.