2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

Just now, downundermike said:

Apparently I am a newb ruining the forum and don't know about these things

You still got that new car smell. Smells like Koala and vegemite. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

They run a 3-4 so the fit may not work, and I don't see a LB'er that I want that they might trade.

They have Zaven Collins, last year's starting LDE, penciled in as an OLB.
He's 6'5" 260.  Sweat is 6'5" 265.
And Sweat had his best season by a lot under Gannon, their coach.

5 minutes ago, babyatemydingo said:

They have Zaven Collins, last year's starting LDE, penciled in as an OLB.
He's 6'5" 260.  Sweat is 6'5" 265.
And Sweat had his best season by a lot under Gannon, their coach.

Collins is way more athletic than sweat.

There are still rumors that they are still interested in bringing in Justin Simmons. On a deal with basically just one year guaranteed, it would be interesting to bring him. CJGj, Simmons, and Blankenship can all reasonably be expected to play well while being on the field at the same time. If they are intent on bringing in another veteran safety and miss out on Simmons, I wouldn't be surprised to see Deshon Elliott being signed. 

Just now, Folesadelphia said:

There are still rumors that they are still interested in bringing in Justin Simmons. On a deal with basically just one year guaranteed, it would be interesting to bring him. CJGj, Simmons, and Blankenship can all reasonably be expected to play well while being on the field at the same time. If they are intent on bringing in another veteran safety and miss out on Simmons, I wouldn't be surprised to see Deshon Elliott being signed. 

Really hoping it's true. I saw that too. Gladly take Simmons but a younger guy would be nice. 

Does anybody have any potential names at LB who could be possible trade options. I think Josina Anderson suggested the Eagles are intent on adding talent at LB possibly via trade. I don't have any clue who's worthwhile out there and would be available in a trade. 

4 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

That gif has been posted more then you'll post in roughly 3 years total. It's burnt into everyone's minds from the og site. It's a classic

Pretty sure it was banned at one point. Around the same time Billy Spikes got the ban hammer for posting J law pics. Webby didn't like sexual innuendo. 

I’m more worried about our OL than off-ball LB… Howie will find a few bodies in the draft of FA late. Your OL is as good as your worst OLineman and it makes things a lot tougher when you have a weak link there. Will be interesting to see what they do at the RG position. 

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

Pretty sure it was banned at one point. Around the same time Billy Spikes got the ban hammer for posting J law pics. Webby didn't like sexual innuendo. 

Did it really. Was wondering why it just disappeared. Thought everyone was just over it. Unfortunately missed that 💩 fest. Spikes what a throwback name