2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

2 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

I’m more worried about our OL than off-ball LB… Howie will find a few bodies in the draft of FA late. Your OL is as good as your worst OLineman and it makes things a lot tougher when you have a weak link there. Will be interesting to see what they do at the RG position. 

Were definitely hurting more at LB and you should definitely be more worried about it

• Like 3

1 minute ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Did it really. Was wondering why it just disappeared. Thought everyone was just over it. Unfortunately missed that 💩 fest. Spikes what a throwback name 

Myself and Spikes were arguing over Daddario  vs J Law. I directly contributed to him getting banned lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CasperX22 said:

Again, he sucks.  Nobody should be upset about this.

Lol he doesn’t suck. Would be an upgrade from every aspect from what we have. He is a LB that would give some talent and young athletic pure athleticism, which we don’t have. Only reason why he didn’t get more is because he’s been getting hurt and behind two very good LBs, but when he is healthy he always stands out and makes plays. We just don’t have LB that can blitz and make plays like that…. But yeah let’s stick to what we have. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Eagles $5$ said:

We couldn't afford Willie Gay for $5m? I guess they are going to ignore the LB position again 

The eagles put their evaluation on players and its pretty clear they are wrong about linebackers yet refuse to correct it