2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

3 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

It was front loaded too $25 mil in year one which we can’t do. Rip. On to the next safety, maybe we can spend more at LB with this. 

Supposedly we were very aggressive. Likely means we drove the packers to front load to beat us. That’d be my guess

5 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Need CGJ and another guy honestly. Need a slot and a safety very badly man. CGJ and Kurl be cool. Idk about Simmons.

CJGJ and Alohi or Whitehead

Edited by Jeezla

3 hours ago, Last Stand said:

This saquon stuff makes me feel like if the eagles wanted a RB this badly they should’ve outbid the 49ers for mccaffery since they were in on him. At least he would’ve been younger and would’ve probably helped us win the Super Bowl lol

I'm still pissed off till this day. Say what you want financially,  CMC is worth every single penny he's earned as a 49er, and some. 

It wasn't his fault they lost the SB. Before that point is brought up about not paying RB top $$$.

Edited by Nabbs4u

3 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Man the McKinney thing feels eerily similar to the Marcus Williams one. Well the fact that they were willing to invest significant money there at least tells me that they're willing to spend it on someone else there.

I doubt they’ll be as aggressive with someone else

theyll likely do what they did by signing Javon Hargrave. 

they’ll probably look more for a deal now. Xavier McKinney was probably the one guy they were willing to throw that cash at. They’ll probably split the cash now between LB and safety

20 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

That's disappointing, still a lot of safeties but that one was the one I wanted most. 

There was no way given Howie's history he was paying 17M a year fir a Safety. I'm surprised he gave Saquon 11M (22m guaranteed) to be honest.

20 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

That's disappointing, still a lot of safeties but that one was the one I wanted most. 

I believe because of the contract he accepted we would’ve struggled to even sign him in combination with Bryce huff or even saquon